Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Oops... how'd that fan get in there

I know this is from the grave yard, but I always wanted to fix my old photo links due to some newer member asking me to and I hated not getting around to it and well its a build with a fan.

P.S. I have feel I have come a long ways from in my builds from this OP date thanks to the fine members of this sweet forum.

I know this is from the grave yard, but I always wanted to fix my old photo links due to some newer member asking me to and I hated not getting around to it and well its a build with a fan.

P.S. I have feel I have come a long ways from in my builds from this OP date thanks to the fine members of this sweet forum.

+1 Thank you. Good job on the thoughtful build and a good read, love the idea of the thermal switch. It would save power for when the fan is not needed and act almost like a cycle timer as well. When the fan kicks off, you know you are back to cool again and can laze some more :)