Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

One More Choice, Before Purchasing Green Laser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Encap

the 1000mw 532nm green is a Bob Laser:
green laser,laser pointer,high power laser,big power laser,handheld laser,700mw laser,1000mw gr
The price asked is $2,167.60 very high, very unreasonable, absurd

Same laser 600mw 532nm laser
$1378 at 600mW 532nm Handhled Adjust Focusing Green Laser Pointer Pen (1 x 18650 Battery)

$632 at 600mW 532nm Handhled Adjust Focusing Green Laser Pointer Pen (1 x 18650 Battery)

Could be wrong but both web sites appear to be Dino Direct clones --same site layout--only with different title names.

What sane individual would give thier Credit Card information to a web business with no business enitiy onformation, no business address and no telephone number shown anywhere on the web site even if the prices were not double or triple for same products elsewhere?

Last edited:

I know I always check the about us/contact us area. I also, google everything including the address and number.

Edit: If I can't find out where you live, work, or kids go to school, then I don't trust you with my money...

Last edited:

Encap

Just for everyone's information 1 piece retail price for a BGP-0018 1000mw 532nm green directly from Bob Laser is $839.00

Laserpointersales shows this item as $2167.60---the Bob price times 258%--- to charge a 158% markup for a personal shopper, order/money taker web site in China,to buy for you in China from Bob Laser is more than a bit too much and unreasonably greedy.
BGP-0018 400mw-1300mW Powerful Green Laser Pointer

As one forum memeber put it:
"Dino Direct, Lasersman, Yourlaser, TheLaserFans. Pretty much bad feedback from forum members. I know Chinese business style cause I'm a Chinese too.
I live in Malaysia, for local we call it as - Cina Ah Pek company(Chinese Grandfather company)."

"Due to priority of making money, they will sweet talk to convince you, promise you heaven and earth...and that's the promise, nothing more or less. They might or might not fulfill their promise and it greatly depends how lucky you are when dealing with them. When the limited company went bust or stinks, they will recreate a new image to camouflage the old practice."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.