Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

OMG.... The Earth is Flat...

well..... for the most part it is flat, it was fairly flat all the way from work to home, and I've been beyond home several times, flat looking there too.

I always wondered why the Earth looked like a pie plate from space, you see the Earth is round but also flat. :crackup:

Oh yea, that's why it's hot at the equator, that's the lip of the pie plate.....actually it's more like a pair of cymbals. You do know I am making with the levity...Right??

zildjian-a-a0133.jpg

Last edited:
I always wondered why the Earth looked like a pie plate from space, you see the Earth is round but also flat. :crackup:

Oh yea, that's why it's hot at the equator, that's the lip of the pie plate.....actually it's more like a pair of cymbals. You do know I am making with the levity...Right??

zildjian-a-a0133.jpg

Hi Red,
Great choice of cymbals thats all I bought for all my sets , I still have my first set of Gretch .

Rich:)

That flat Earthers have it right, it is flat, flat all the way around.

Well, if you go way out into the far edges of science, some physicist believe the 3D world (+time) we live in is a projection from a two dimensional origin; FLAT.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
No, although your cymbal theory is well creative. It should be known that we a living on a discworld, of which sits on 4 elephants riding a giant space turtle. :tinfoil:

Kari%20Sperring%20Discworld.jpg

:crackup:

You all think flatards are nuts well look at this fellow idea. He has a YT channel. Here's an exchange were he lays our his idea on the International Skeptics Forum.
Jeffrey Wolinsky writes:
The General Theory of Stellar Metamorphosis

Well I can simplify things very easily for the crowd so that there is no confusion.
I have made discovery of stellar evolution/planet formation which differs greatly than establishment science AND electric universe.
I can break all three down very easily:

1. Establishment science has planets formed as left overs from star formation
2. Electric universe has planets being ejected from stars.
3. Stellar metamorphosis (this theory) has stars cooling and dying becoming the old star (planet)

The General Theory of Stellar Metamorphosis - International Skeptics Forum

Last edited:
That video was over 7 minutes long! I couldn't sit through half of it. If this is what passes for entertainment these days, we are in a whole lot of trouble. JEESSS!