Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Oh no Kipkay and lasers again

Is it just me, or is his youtube channel rather sophomoric? First time I ever saw it was today. That's just a first impression.

OMG!!! If you type in kipkay in youtube you will see in the description of the first two videos he's selling an "i play with lasers" Tshirt!! They are not toys!!! :gun: :tsk: :lasergun: :mad:

Morgan

Just stickie this thread and give all the google hitters and curious visitors a proper read and education about, "How not to do it!"

(Where's a, "You're doing it wrong", pic when you need one!)

M
:)

Just stickie this thread and give all the google hitters and curious visitors a proper read and education about, "How not to do it!"

M

Sorry I'm too busy making condom water balloons and perfecting my underarm fart noises.

LA5ER

Damn KipKay these people HATE you. I just think he should not have laser giveaways to any age, It should be 18 plus only. Oh wait most of his viewers are ages 12-17. Well you could start giving away other cool things? That is all.

I just found an annotation on his video telling people not to point it in your eyes so excuse my old post

Last edited:
Well if he is teaching people who are in the age range of 12-17 how to build cool things (don't get me wrong kipkay makes some cool things) why the f*ck would he even consider not putting any warnings on his videos?! There is such things such as annotations!

Oviously you did not read this whole thread bc we discussed annotations. Read the whole thing before you start posting about it.

M
One I made earlier.
FAUMS7BF4WY1LPYMEDIUM-1.jpg

Asherz

Some nice negative rep left to me from Kipkay, for a "personal attack."

What does he expect? You brought it upon your self when you started making irresponsible and stupid videos, and wrongly claiming rights to ideas.

i couldn't help but read his post about never selling/giving out to kids and then see on his video that the give away is for anyone 13 and up.

i mean i know there are rare cases of people being mature enough to handle a laser at 13 or even younger cuz i had some weak ones when i was a kid and i've never pointed it at people or houses or retarded crap. but if you think about the majority of society, even ADULTS (i saw some teens working at a video game store pointing a weak pointer at each other's face) who do stupid things. i think the give away should be for 18+ plus don't most places regulate the sales of ANY laser pointers to people only 18+?

i just couldn't help but think that what his post and his video says are totally contradictory. maybe by kids he means 3-8? or still in elementary only? i dunno.