Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Oh Good Lord, youtube video of a kid wrecking his eyes

i expedted...
"and here is the laser beam, you can see the beam quite well...
OUCH MOTHER #)#$% OWWWWW FKFKFKFKFK"
that would have actually TAUGHT some ppl a thing or two...

Very Serious Retardation!

I know he's only a kid but honestly, he can't say the WARNING/DANGER labels on his G3's are to complicated for him to read... And if he didn't read them - that's just as good as being blind anyway, funny thing is though when he does eventually blind himself the lasers will be to blame.... makes me laugh, If a brick comes through your window, you don't blame the brick!

Sajid

Its crazy, this kid spent over $400 on these lasers, just to burn his eyes out. Where the hell did he get that much money to spend on a laser pointer that he obviously doesn't know the power of?

i expedted...
"and here is the laser beam, you can see the beam quite well...
OUCH MOTHER #)#$% OWWWWW FKFKFKFKFK"
that would have actually TAUGHT some ppl a thing or two...

Maybe they need to add pepper spray to laser beams? :eg:

DrSid

He failed to kill himself .. somebody give that guy 3.5W 445nm ..

Hey, on the bright side, it would bring out the beam! No pun intended.

Haha, what kind of Spray was that? If it was Hairspray, hihi, that Cam is tenaciously sticky yak .....:na: well, cams hairstyle will hold i think.

Last edited:
^^^He wouldn't have reacted with pain... not with those lasers anyway. Disorientation/confusion... that's part of what makes lasers so scary - retina doesn't have pain receptors.

Funny thing about the spray, yesterday I came across an old can of deodorant... Used it to see the beams of half my lasers before the can ran out:eek: