Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Oh Good Lord, youtube video of a kid wrecking his eyes

Sajid

where the hell are his parents? surely they were the ones who purchased it for him? a kid that age doesn't have a debit card.:wtf:

Thats definitely NOT a high power green. I have a ~78mW green, and it lightens my whole living room in the dark. Thats a small bathroom with a ton of shinny surfaces, and it barley lights the area he is pointing at, thank god.

It has always amazed me that a huge amount of laser pictures/videos are taken in the bathroom. Its the most reflective room in the house.

Why would he lie about power?

Sajid

if you look at his other videos, there all either about video games, lighting things on fire, or stealing. The idiot has a video of him stealing at borders? wtf! I'm starting to doubt this kid even HAS parents :/

Any idiot can get a debit card... but where does he get money from? They don' let 10 year old's work...

I don't think it was the kid lying about the power but the vendor selling an under spec 300 mw laser. He thinks he has a 300mw laser even though it's actually not outputting 300mw.

Yes the kid is clearly a retard and his parents are even more stupid for letting him do this dumb crap.

DrSid

I guess you use bathroom because you want to have darkness during day. With weaker lasers you can't see beam in daylight. Do you guys even remember those times ? ;-)

same with this
‪Laserpointer-Action mit Katze‬‏ - YouTube

..... stupid

almost every time I go out at night in the city I see a green laser pointer pointing at people, it's probably around 5 mW because I don't see the beam but I also see some beams sometimes, and that city has like 100'000 people, so a rather small one.

I didn't even know how many guys have lasers.

I guess you use bathroom because you want to have darkness during day. With weaker lasers you can't see beam in daylight. Do you guys even remember those times ? ;-)

What about a closet, or wait till it gets dark... or close the blinds in his room... many options that don't involve the mirror though I think this kid wanted to use the mirror.

yzer

Hmm. Don't blind the kitty. They have far better vision at night than we do.

@ TJ . It has always amazed me that a huge amount of laser pictures/videos are taken in the bathroom. Its the most reflective room in the house.[/QUOTE]

I'm getting good reflections at the wine cellar. :beer: ( without a Laser )

Last edited:
Why would he lie about power?

Must be a different culture where you live. Kids lie about stuff all the time. What sounds better? "Hey look at my 50mW laser" or "Hey check out this freakin sick 500mW death ray".

You guys own high power greens, and know how bright they are. Thats a tiny bathroom, it should of easily lit the whole room in a bright green glow, but it doesn't.