Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Offroad's Clearout sale! NEW sinner, ehgemus, mrCrouse hosts and parts!

Ill take the heatsinks. Are they all copper?
Edit: or, OR, I could ACTUALLY read. Amazing how my question is answered just by reading. (Heavy sigh)

Last edited:

Jstr

^I did pm him earlier today saying I'll take em but he hasn't responded

Jstr was actually first. Sorry about that crazyspaz. If he doesn't end up taking them i will contact you.

Robin

Pman

I have a chromed Cypreus-IIb and it's one hefty nice unit (especially with a hot 1.5W 520nm). Sinner also sells extra copper modules for it so you can swap if you want. It will also take (2) 18350 for sure as they are what I am using.

Heatsinks are gone. The pen is reserved till friday! :beer:

Still some hosts left :)

Robin

Last edited:
Thanks Robin, received the package today, the host looks awesome, i really like it.
The laser also works, i love the color of 515/520nm, to bad i have to give it to my friend haha. :D

I guess ill have to order another 520nm laser from LaserBTB sometime. :)

Thanks Robin, received the package today, the host looks awesome, i really like it.
The laser also works, i love the color of 515/520nm, to bad i have to give it to my friend haha. :D

I guess ill have to order another 520nm laser from LaserBTB sometime. :)

Hi!

Good to hear you received it. Pretty fast! Also be sure to use the coupon when you order :)

Robin

Last edited: