Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Official Discord of LPF

I have no idea why Avery decided you'd be a good pick for a mod, or for running an official LPF Discord. Seems like an incredibly bad decision to me. You've caused nothing but trouble.

You've been justifiably banned from every online laser community there currently is, including this one with your old CrazyJay account. You've circumvented those bans by creating new accounts. You frequently start/cause/incite trouble, and have threatened people who've called you out with physical harm. You don't listen to warnings, and attack those who give them. You produced multiple graphic animations of Alaskan, among other things then spammed them here (and as much as I don't like Alaskan, that isn't the point). You posted graphic content (gore from what I've been told, both a suicide and another injury) on your Discord, possibly in violation of Discord ToS, then banned someone for calling it out on the other laser Discord.

Frankly; I don't know why anyone would put you in charge of moderating any online community given your history in these groups. I certainly want nothing to do with this new official LPF Discord server, or for that matter LPF given these decisions from Avery.

I will no longer be active here until 'he' is gone.
Prolly the worst person for this.. I hope admin will reconsider this STOOOPID move-- WTF Avery??

( In a very soft almost a whispering voice ) " Ohh noo ....don't go hack "...... LMFAO :LOL:😛😋🙃😃😁😛

But I thought you rage quit already..........somehow I don't believe you hack, but whad---deve---ver

You did not restore reactions.
Why are you deleting stuff?

Unfortunately reactions cannot be restored. Deal

No one here can even start thinking about dealing with you if you wont even explain your actions. And that was just in this thread where it was easily spotted. Who knows what else you're doing elsewhere?

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I don't answer to you. I said don't worry about it

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
There's been no issues except your discontent. Alright guys you voiced your concerns. Enough's enough now. Locking thread. Wish you the best