Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

O-Like Shipping

I am about to order this from O-like: http://www.o-like.com/b2b_cpinfo.asp?ID=1058

And I would like to make sure that it isn't going to get confiscated. I haven't ordered many lasers over 5mw, and I just want to see if anyone else has had a problem with customs swiping O-like lasers.

When you order, request the batteries shipped separately (only $4 more shipping)
That way customs can't test the laser's power. Have ordered 2 in the last 2 months. No problems

Lasher

I 2nd what Green said. Susie from O-like even recommends shipping batteries and chargers separate so customs has no way to test them. I've not read a thread here saying that there O-like laser was taken by customs and I do a lot of reading here. :)

Hope this helps

Lasher

Mptp

I just ordered a 50mW green from Suzie, it's on it's way to me (in Australia) now.
It should get here in about 3 days - I'll let you know whether it's here or not by then. (She sent the batteries and caps in a separate package for $4.00 extra shipping)

Thanks alot everyone. The one I am ordering I assume is using 2 AAAs? So I just requested the batteries not be sent with them at all. I have plenty of AAAs

Last edited: