Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

O-Like or Lazerer?

sinner

Both are good, imo , lazerer are more reliable.. but the shipping time is just too much..

LaserCo is referring to O-like.

"One thing that raised a flag with that order was that a ten pack of olike 12mm axiz modules was all taken apart, springs here, some inside the tube complete, some tubes not screwed together, everthing random and NO lenses (the item(s) not received)"

Nice catch... How I miss actually being able to pay attention to one thing at a time, and paying attention to little details:(

No worries :) kinda made me worry about my order at first to be honest, but we all make mistakes! Just a quick off-topic question, how can I boost my rep a bit? I mean, I'm a bit of a noob so helping people isn't exactly something I'm able to do right now so if anyone can help then that would be awesome! :D

It was my first order with Lazerer too, and it was for about 350£ :D
Let's see when our lasers arrive. I placed my order yesterday...

about rep: no idea, I guess members have to click the REP button on your post if you posted something... worthy!

It was my first order with Lazerer too, and it was for about 350£ :D
Let's see when our lasers arrive. I placed my order yesterday...

about rep: no idea, I guess members have to click the REP button on your post if you posted something... worthy!

Yeah, like most forums :D Well for christmas/late birthday I'm either getting a Blue 1W or a green 200mW (most likely RIFLEs) from lazerer. As usual I'm looking for what's visually a good laser (beam, dot brightness...) and power (burning :D) I know the blue is 700 - 950mW more powerful (depends on unique spec) but I've heard that 200mW lasers are incredible! Also, what's the difference between the Arctic S3 and the Rifle445nm 1W (or Cyber 1.2W)? Aren't they all the same besides the Host?

http://laserpointerforums.com/f52/r...800mw-lazerer-com-side-side-arctic-65932.html :whistle:

About rep: http://laserpointerforums.com/f37/word-eager-newcomers-68338.html#post987448

Asking for it is a bad idea... people have gotten neg repped for asking for rep in the past. Although the biggest lpf troll seems to be mia lately.

So it's basically the same, just smaller host and not as on-spec?

EDIT

Skyrim ad just came on :'D

EDIT 2

Sorry that was very inapropriate...

Last edited:
Well, I ordered the blue laser in the RIFLE host, and Max from Lazerer promised me that I'd receive an over spec one, so we gonna see :D

I definitely like the host, and that's why I ordered all 3 of them - red, green and blue.

Last edited:
Well, I ordered the blue laser in the RIFLE host, and Max from Lazerer promised me that I'd receive an over spec one, so we gonna see :D

I definitely like the host, and that's why I ordered all 3 of them - red, green and blue.

You should make 3 separate reviews of each :) Let me know when you recieve them!

Everytime I see the Skyrim trailer, I instantly stop everything I'm doing and wait for it to end... damn I need to get that game!

I know not to ask for rep, its a golden rule really. Ask for rep and you'll probably repel people, in the same way that every time a YouTube video says "Subscribe!" I'm repelled by it. I was only asking how could I earn it (I seem to be asking a great deal of questions at the moment...)

Shoot Max a PM or an email...

Depending on when you ordered though, give it a bit of time... since it looks like you placed the order on friday.

I know it's hard, but the best way to deal with ordering stuff from china, is to order it, and than absolutely forget about it for 2-3 weeks.

When it does come you have a nice surprise.... otherwise you end up driving yourself nuts checking everyday:p