Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

O-Like or Lazerer?

True story.

I guess I'll spend some more time with Battlefield 3 :D

So true :) When I ordered my generic it was a nice surprise to get it suddenly and also the fact that it worked and at the time I had no proper knowledge of lasers, so I thought 5mW was a lot! But it will slowly slip my mind until it comes through :D

EDIT

Wait, you talking about Skyrim or waiting on a package from china? By the way I'm over Skyrim now, the Assassin's Creed: Revelastions trailer is what makes me stop what I'm doing now, partly because it's a seriously epic trailer and partly because I love the song they used (Iron by Woodkid).

Last edited:

I ordered a Riffle532 200mW from lazerer.com on 23rd of October and it shipped on the 28th. Still haven't received it yet unfortunately. At least PayPal offers 45 days to start a claim in the event the package is lost! Although I would rather not have to go that far. :)

Checking to see if the mail lady has come everyday is emotionally draining lol.

Dont worry mine took about a week an a half to get to me. I WAS GOING NUTS like infinitus said. When you get it you will not be disappointed.

I ordered a Riffle532 200mW from lazerer.com on 23rd of October and it shipped on the 28th. Still haven't received it yet unfortunately. At least PayPal offers 45 days to start a claim in the event the package is lost! Although I would rather not have to go that far. :)

Checking to see if the mail lady has come everyday is emotionally draining lol.

Tell me about it... I've actually sat here and worked out a pattern of my postage: Small postage like CDs, games or letters usually comes through the letterbox at around 11:00 am to 1:30 pm, along with registered packages or signed packages. My last internet order wasn't a signed package and was too big to fit through the letterbox, and ended up arriving at 4:00 pm so I'm guessing it might go like this:

Small letterbox-sized mail (e.g. CDs, DVDs, Games, Letters) - 11:00-1:30
Signed Delivery (e.g. Anything that requires you to sign for) - 11:00-1:30
Bigger Packages (e.g. Things too big to fit through letterbox) - 4:00+

Dont worry mine took about a week an a half to get to me. I WAS GOING NUTS like infinitus said. When you get it you will not be disappointed.

Thats reassuring ;)

Well it didn't come today, and tomorrows sunday so it should come on monday. On monday it would have been 13 days since I ordered and 10 days shipped, to me that's a good time - not too long (although its been a long wait for my firsty! :p )

Mine took 2-3 days to ship... and it got to me in about a week and a half, so chances are tommorow is your lucky day. The waiting is always hell :(

For what it's worth, as the topic creator lives in the UK as well:

I've just ordered from Lazerer basically one of each RIFLE lasers:

1x RIFLE445 @ ~1000mw
1x RIFLE532 @ ~200mw
1x RIFLE650 @ ~200mw

Each with a LPM chart and Deluxe Upgrade Kit.
Max from Lazerer said the 445 and 650 should be well over spec while the green one should be slightly below (~10%?) the 200mw.

I'll let you know once they arrived.

Quoting myself :shhh:

The RIFLE445 wasn't in stock, so Max had to delay the whole order. He included some black flash paper for free though because of the longer-than-usual wait :bowdown:

Last edited:
Quoting myself :shhh:

The RIFLE445 wasn't in stock, so Max had to delay the whole order. He included some black flash paper for free though because of the longer-than-usual wait :bowdown:

Woah! That's really awesome :D It seems Max is an incredibly nice guy, always making sure the customer's happy and that the precious laser gets to the buyer safely :) Gotta love that guy!

Unlike some companies Lazerer actually sells what he has in stock... as opposed to other companies that sell a laser and don't ship for three weeks since they don't actually have it. (I'm talking o-like, order placed on the first of the month... Still hasn't shipped:banghead:)

Unlike some companies Lazerer actually sells what he has in stock... as opposed to other companies that sell a laser and don't ship for three weeks since they don't actually have it. (I'm talking o-like, order placed on the first of the month... Still hasn't shipped:banghead:)

Ouch.. Well if I find it hard waiting for the minimum time of 2 weeks delivery, then waiting 3 weeks for it to ship would kill me - I think I'd go mad!!

Well, I ordered the blue laser in the RIFLE host, and Max from Lazerer promised me that I'd receive an over spec one, so we gonna see :D

I definitely like the host, and that's why I ordered all 3 of them - red, green and blue.

Look at my review ! :drool: