Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

O-Like Now Stocking 445nm

I think by the blue pot (you can see it next to the large grey resistor):

445-2.jpg

Edit: Jerry's description is a bit better than mine haha

Last edited:
I didn't see anywhere for you to screw that labby down to a breadboard. Also what do you suspect the current range of that driver is? Do you adjust it yourself or ask for a preset current before they send it out?

There is a Blue muti-turn pot on the Drive...
I would imagine it is the Uutput Current control just
like their other external type Laser Driver boards...

[Edit]
posted at almost the same time...:yabbem:

Jerry

Gee...

A company only announcing/posting a product when they actually HAVE it, and being honest about how many are available.

What a novel concept.

O-Like gets a thumbs-up.

oh. so they arent doing a handheld. thats a bit lame :D

the >750mW thing is mostly just to do with estimated diode life. for example, maybe at 1W you get about 3000 diode life instead of 5000. nothing to be conerned about for us really unless you are completely obsessed with it lol

And considering these are driven at around 1800mA in the projector, this is a very conservative setting. An A-103 can do 1700mA-1800mA without a problem.

"im wondering what kind of host they are gonna use for the portable one"

I suggested to use the gatlin host, or something similar for use with an 18650, to O-like.
They may follow through with this so you could expect a blue gatlin laser sometime in the future.

AAlasers

Gee...

A company only announcing/posting a product when they actually HAVE it, and being honest about how many are available.

What a novel concept.

O-Like gets a thumbs-up.

idk theres no way someone selling these things could tell the truth, theres probably 1/2 units in stock :D or perhaps two, but defiantly not 1 as they say...

Razako

There were actually 5 units like a day ago. They sure went fast.

Now 0 units in stock and the price went up to $172.99. Still a good deal imo...

flecom

well I ordered 2 of these modules (were $150 something each) lets see if they are any good on actually shipping them out... :)

pHeneX

Because of you theyre sold out now :(
Well.. i didnt intend to buy one anyway, but you could tell us about the beam specs when it arrives, please :)

flecom

Because of you theyre sold out now :(
Well.. i didnt intend to buy one anyway, but you could tell us about the beam specs when it arrives, please :)

lol na they restocked 3 after I bought my 2... they seem to be adding more all the time...

I did get my shipping confirmation and tracking # today tho :D

JohnD

I suggested to use the gatlin host, or something similar for use with an 18650, to O-like. They may follow through with this so you could expect a blue gatlin laser sometime in the future.AAlasers

That would be SWEET! I have the 200mW 532nm Gatlin and love it! I'd buy one in every color they made...

Grix

That would be SWEET! I have the 200mW 532nm Gatlin and love it! I'd buy one in every color they made...

I hate the look of it, and it seems to be much more expensive than other hosts..