Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

o-like drivers

Good find blue.

Price is close to o-like's website $5.8

Well 2 place's to buy. too bad it's $3.00 for the E-bay shipping thou.

they wont power a br but o-like does have a br driver although it wont go above 150ma. the one i got wont go above ~110ma.

p.s. i got 19 of them ill sell for 2$ each plus shipping if you want to experiment with them. i dont know if anyone ever figured out how to use them to get the full range but i never did get more than 250ma out of that specific driver.

they wont power a br but o-like does have a br driver although it wont go above 150ma. the one i got wont go above ~110ma.

p.s. i got 19 of them ill sell for 2$ each plus shipping if you want to experiment with them. i dont know if anyone ever figured out how to use them to get the full range but i never did get more than 250ma out of that specific driver.

i want one!how many volts needs to power up a blu-ray?

Hey nderw,
just a quick nOOb ?
Did you use it to run 2 LD's (650Nm) in a single host, or just split them in hafe.

Any ideal what the "defalt set" is?

Last edited:
they wont power a br but o-like does have a br driver although it wont go above 150ma...

i dont have the kind for br. larr i dont remember what the default setting is. if i have time tomorrow i may check it to see though.

if you can figure out how to get different currents they may be good drivers for red/ir diodes. i just dont have the time to experiment..

HIMNL9

They say that on the site ..... min 3,6V, max 5V, for diodes less than 150mW (with a max out of 4,8V, i doubt they can power an 8X :D)