Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

O-Like down?

Was sorry very much, because your website has not set up a file is suspended!

According to "Internet Information service Policing method" (State Council 292 verbal commands) the request, all websites must set up a file.
If you do not understand set up a file, please click on the following link examination to set up a file the flow:
>> the click enters the examination to set up a file the chart article course <<

Because about has not set up a file is suspended the website the explanation
Meets the Guangdong Province communication agency urgent message: To coordinate according to the State Council, the information industrial department and so on related department to announce "the Internet Information service Policing method" positively and "Non-Managerial Internet Information service Sets up a file Policing method" (the People's Republic of China information industrial department makes 33rd) and so on Internet related laws and regulations stipulations the work which takes charge of with me. We the overall check user website will set up a file starting from today the situation, has not set up a file the user, we will suspend completely, sets up a file the registration until the submission, only then may restore.
>> clicks on here to apply to set up a file <<
Website IP: 58.61.157.74
Website area: Guangdong (GD)
Turns on the service provider: China Telecom Corporation Guangdong Province Subsidiary company
After setting up a file completes, please do set up a file the number in the main engine management kneading board to input the registration, if you already set up a file, but the registration all has not regarded as has not set up a file. In order to guarantee your website the normal use! Please immediately set up a file
If already set up a file
Please set up a file certificate document bazs.cert to put to under the website cert/table of contents. This document must be possible through following address, http:// website domain name /cert/bazs.cert visit, what the website domain name refers to is the website Internet domain name. Will set up a file the number/management permission number demonstration in the website
If you have any question or the question, please momentarily contact with us, telephone: 0755-88841501st, 89802023

Only fertile data
www.vwhost.cn

Translated message. What file could they be talking about?

heh i was wondering what all that crap meant!!
chinese letters make me think of noodles......is that normal?

Mohrenberg said:
heh i was wondering what all that crap meant!!
chinese letters make me think of noodles......is that normal?
It is not normal. Chinese people make mediocre tasting noodles, while Vietnamese noodles are more flavorful...

I've never even heard of the "file" they are talking about, but my mind jumps to censorship/the great firewall.

D

Dr.LaSeR

anyone has noticed that notice on o-like ?? :
O-like will launch out 400mW red laser torch!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Dr.Laser said:
anyone has noticed that notice on o-like ?? :
O-like will launch out 400mW red laser torch!!!!!  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:
Yeah, pretty awesome huh?

That 500 mW module is going to be overpowered, as usual. The price is actually pretty damn good for >500 mW of green!

Asherz

Is anyone else still seeing o-like and rayfoss as down? I still can't get on either of the sites... It's really annoying -.-

why would you bump this thread? :thinking: I see at least 1 tthread a week about o-like being down.. lol

Has anyone got an email from Susie about this and when they'll be back online???

I just got an email from Susie saying she is costructing a "NEW" site and will be back on line in several days! WHEW!