Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

O-Like delivery time frame

Kauai

I got my batteries charged up and fired up the laser I received several hours ago and I am completely underwhelmed. It's supposed to be 200Mw but I doubt that it's 5.

It sounds like a return is a real ordeal and insurance is compulsory. I can now see that if I'm going to mess with lasers I'm going to have to invest in a device to measure their power output.

I was all set to give O-like 5 stars based on quick delivery but now I'm going to have to wait until I see what kind of power this pitiful thing is delivering.

The plot thickens....

Ordered my Laser from O-Like on 7/13 and received confirmation from O-Like immediately after I paid.

I talked to "Susie" and she said it would be shipped in 2-3 days and they would forward me the tracking information when they did.

I ordered the 200mw Transformable/Adjustable Laser and selected the $8 "Best" shipping - I live in California so we'll see how long it takes!

I'm very excited to get this in the mail!

I just ordered a 400mw old style greeny 07/21/2011 - 3 days later its still showing as Processing...

Will edit this post with all the new info i recieve, hope it turns out to be on or above spec.

-Paul

UK Member...

Last edited:
ordered a greenie from them on july 8th, it arrived at 19th :D
to europe...
I was expecting far more than a month :p

Last edited:
ordered a greenie from them on july 8th, it arrived at 19th :D
to europe...
I was expecting far more than a month :p

Nice!, that's 11 days from order, was it showing on the site as processing until you received it?

Last edited:
Nice!, that's 11 days from order, was it showing on the site as processing until you received it?
As far as I can remember, the status "processing" changed to "shipped" after 4 or 5 days, but I heard they don't refresh it very often, so it's most likely already sent.

JCJC

Just received a greenie from O-Like with the express shipping option. Took about 8 days to get to the states. My order was labled as "processing" the entire time.

I"m wondering, whenever you buy something from them, do they knock at your door to give you the package? or do they just leave it in the mail?
I ordered a 150mw cute greenie, got shipped on the 11th of july, still waiting :p
P.S I live in canada.

JCJC

DHL was the shipper but it was delivered via the USPS and I had to sign for it.

Hmm... well I ordered it via the cheapest option :p so probably and hopefully they'll just leave it in the mailbox.

Hmm... well I ordered it via the cheapest option :p so probably and hopefully they'll just leave it in the mailbox.

I guess that system is pretty much the same on the whole world, so I'll tell you how it works here where I live.

They come and knock you at the door yes, and if you're not at home, they take it back to the post office but leave a "letter"/sheet whatever to tell you that the packet arrived and that you can get it at the nearest post office from date X to date Y.

Darn... well, let's hope I'm home whenever they come to my door. Did any of you guys pay taxes or any extra charges?

Hello,
about dealextreme, i live in the netherlands and it only took 14 days to me.
i dont have an powermeter but it saids 50mW but it cant pop balloons :/

i geuss it is something about 20mW.

mark