Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

O-Like Company Thread!

I got my batteries yesterday! This morning I got a notice/reciept of delivery for the laser! I'll be picking up my laser within the hour :D :D :D

Nice mitbrown hope you enojy.

Update : will write review for laser on friday. Not selling after all. I was selling it cause I thought that I couldnt see the beam at night. Well 5 minutes ago, I just realized that I had my glasses on, OD6, which blocks a BUNCH of the red. Trust me, its a BIG difference.

I took off glasses in well lit room, HOLY SHIT, I could see the beam.

This is OVER 200MW for sure. I need a LPM. Luckily my dad is a mechanic who works with electronics, and appliances, and has one. Will test now! =]

Love you SUSIE! GREAT LASER!

yea.. I was sent an end cap and batteries for the non waterproof model. They're completely different :(

Hey batteries for the 200mw new style is cr2. Water proof is cr123?

If not then you be ok.
it says
Powered by 1 x 18650 Lithium rechargeable

The end cap i received is for the other laser as well, which is nearly half the diameter of the one I am supposed to have. The end cap I have can fall down inside the laser where the battery should be.

Shit that sucks =/

Lol same thing ALMOST happened to me. She was like ok thank you for buying bluray pen, I was like awww fuck no.... I ordered 200mw torch.

So it turns out another customer in the US got my end cap, batteries, and charger, and vice-versa. makes sense.
Susie arranged for the misplaced parts to be shipped directly to the correct owner, so I should hopefully have my parts by next week.

I also purchased a 50mW 532nm from the LEDshoppe yesterday.
but thats irrelevant to this thread ;)

I just received my red 200mw 650nm focusable from O-Like and I'm very pleased. I wish I could point it at an LPM to test. It is bright and burns well.

So.. I just ordered the 100mw 532nm greenie and 2 goggles, one for red laser and one for green/violet lasers.

Hope it all goes as smooth as my first order did.

Hi dudes, O-like finally put up their 9mm diode housings on their catalog,

I actually bought some of those some time ago now, and I warmly reccomend them,
I explained everything in the thread in Deals section.

O-like rulez, no doubt about it.

Morgan

Dobt worry shes prob. on break, ive emailed her about 10 times now, no replies

So is Susie back from wherever she's been for the last few weeks? I'm waiting for a reply too. Have we done something to upset her? Is she ok?

Hoping for news...

M
:)

If anyone wants to buy 650 nm glasses that I got from o-like, I am selling mine for $54 dollars. 2-3 days shipping to your house, dont wait the 2-3 weeks to get to your house from olike!

MikeBP

Mine came in the mail today, im happy with it but its so damn light and cheap feeling its upsetting.