Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

O-like and Susie

Fazor

I'm about to purchase my first laser from O-like... 50mW green, and I've read alot about this Susie person and how she is great and takes care of things. Do I just order this on the website and she's the one who does it? I'm confused how all these people are getting in contact with Susie?... do I need to do something different when I order?

Thanks.

Just put the item in your cart, then click order... she will email you and tell you her paypal account. Pay her and then she will ship your laser. If you have any other questions just ask her after she emails you, or just email her with the link on her site. E-mail is how most people contact her.

Actually, if you click in payment, in the site, it tells you the Paypal account, so you don't need to wait for her e-mail. I just ordered it, payed it and sent an e-mail saying I payed.
Then I got an e-mail from Susie confirming it.

D

Deleted member 8382

for a 50mW pen, go ledshoppe/dealextreme, 20$ only!

Asherz

Naw stick with O-like, better quality, guaranteed output and she's a nice person to deal with :)

ledshopp/DX you'd probably only get like 20mW's :)

Grix

Ledshoppe sells good 50mW pens, better than DX's.

Fazor

Thanks for the reply's. Yeah, I'll be ordering a O-like laser... just debating on 50mw or 100mw. Probably doing 50 since I don't need burning capabilities and want a little more safety without goggles.

More safety, at 50 mW? If you use 50 mW you need Goggles unless you are only goinig to carefully point into the night sky! Safety without goggles is barely possible at up to 5 mW and then common sense is still very important!

Long story short, GET GOGGLES! -Glenn

I bought this one and am awaiting it. I placed my order, next day suzie e-mailed me the paypal, I payed and told her I payed. I asked when she would ship she said this monday so I am hoping she did ;), I am very anxious. If you want to know something you have to ask them, thats what I noticed. I did not get any comfirmations except for my placed order, the rest was my questions. I'm sure I will be plenty satisfied when I get my laser. I will try and let you know when I get it.

I just order from O-Like. And then, being a noob, I changed my mind. Suzie handled it great and even gave me a small discount on shipping for the combined order. They shipped it right out, but it did take 2 weeks to get here, I mean it IS Hong Kong, after all.