Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

O-Like 200mW Waterproof Red Laser

O-Like 200mW Waterproof Red Laser Review!

Well My O-Like 200mW Waterproof Red Laser just came in so ill do a little review. Shipping only took 5 days after it shipped! Not to bad coming from china :yh: Its got a good weight to it but not as much as you would think. The focus seems to be good, I popped a balloon at 12 feet in 4 sec, At 25 feet if your good at focusing it can pop a balloon in 8-10 sec ;)

Video's

Burning Thru A Thin CD Case - YouTube - O-Like 200mW Waterproof Red Laser Burning Thru A Thin CD Case!

Thick Electrical Tape - YouTube - O-Like 200mW Waterproof Red Laser Burning Electrical Tape!

Waterproof Test - YouTube - O-like 200mW Red Laser Waterproof Test!

Lots Of Pics

DSC03793.jpg

DSC03795.jpg

DSC03796.jpg

DSC03797.jpg

DSC03785.jpg

DSC03786.jpg

DSC03806.jpg

DSC03810.jpg

DSC03789.jpg

DSC03792.jpg

DSC03790.jpg

Last edited:

Does it use the axiz lens? Could you replace it with one of jayrobs or Lary's high power glass lenses.

Holy shit that's a big laser. Yeah if we can put a new lens in that'd be cool push it to 250mw, and a more focused beam for burning. I wonder how powerful this really is though? I wish you had a LPM

Does it use the axiz lens? Could you replace it with one of jayrobs or Lary's high power glass lenses.

I really can't tell, And I can't figure out how to get the end off. I don't want to mess up the laser trying. Sorry

Holy shit that's a big laser. Yeah if we can put a new lens in that'd be cool push it to 250mw, and a more focused beam for burning. I wonder how powerful this really is though? I wish you had a LPM

I wish I had a LPM too :cryyy: I sure one of the other guys who ordered one has a LPM, And will let us know ;)

Lil bit of a waste of water though :( should have poured some and then watered your plants or gave some to your dog :)

YGG

The blu-ray might burn better with a glass lens, that made all the difference for me, I don't have that 200mw red but I have a similar one that's not waterproof even though there are tons of seals in it.
Class 1M yay.

jeffd

Hey man nice review about time someone did one of these. How are you liking the pocket mini?