Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

NUBM44/4.5ASXD/G2 Full copper Mag Light for Sale

Hi 94,
Sounds great it should still be here buddy. Looking forward to it,it's a great build very hefty copper sink and knob.
Rich:)

Reactions: GSS

Hi Folks,
Will be building another Mag light in the 44 diode SXD driver soon. this one will be in the straight line type as the Silver mag light i previously sold, But with a Full Copper sink and adapter . Colored hosts are available while they last, Also available in full Aluminum and Aluminum with a copper sleeve pressed in. Also have other hosts available to build from in different platforms. this a full copper mag light in a Blue host is still for sale, also a pending customer. I a m committed to make a quality product at reasonable price when the market allows me. So prices fluctuate a bit plus i ship 2-day priority mail to the states.

Attachments

• IMG_2902.JPG
    IMG_2902.JPG
    171 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_2897.JPG
    IMG_2897.JPG
    238.2 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2862.JPG
    IMG_2862.JPG
    206.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2776.JPG
    IMG_2776.JPG
    145.2 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2768.JPG
    IMG_2768.JPG
    241.3 KB · Views: 42
  • fullsizeoutput_3b1.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_3b1.jpeg
    133.3 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

GSS

I'm bumping as I still think members are missing the variety of builds and 510 modules and lens adapters?:)

Hi GSS,
Thank you for the bump buddy i also started machine BE adapters for different host a more rigid design than just screwing in the BE by the lens alone. No wobble nice and tight. One you set the focus on the lens just attach the adapter and screw in the BE. Will have pics later on today

Happy Easter everyone and enjoy the day Blue skies and 80 degrees on the East Coast . 23 LBS fresh ham in the oven thanks to my wife Flo to go ..

BobMc

Happy Easter everyone and enjoy the day Blue skies and 80 degrees on the East Coast . 23 LBS fresh ham in the oven thanks to my wife Flo to go ..

Great, everybody pile over at
Lifetime's house. He's got a 23lb ham cooking, we're on our way :)

Happy Easter Rich :wave:

GSS

Great, everybody pile over at
Lifetime's house. He's got a 23lb ham cooking, we're on our way :)

Happy Easter Rich :wave:
Look at his build picks and now you know why he has all the weights and exercise equipment in his basement..Needs to burn off all that good food:)

Hi,
Hi GSS, Not to hard for me to burn of the Cals eat big , get big but lean buddy. I pick things up and put them down..
@ BM.,
And your favorite was also made pal three cheese mac & cheese baked with a nice browned top on it , Hey ill throw in some ham and fresh baked fruit compote to. Man does not live on mac & cheese alone well some do LOL!! Enjoy the day folks i'm loving it ..

Last edited:

BobMc

Look at his build picks and now you know why he has all the weights and exercise equipment in his basement..Needs to burn off all that good food:)

So true, he's got a nice ManCave going on in his basement. I've seen it in other pictures. Sweet!

Besides, when he done on the weights he gets to lift those heat sinks he's making and they look like they weight a ton 👍

Hi,

@ BM.,
And your favorite was also made pal three cheese mac & cheese baked with a nice browned top on it , Hey ill throw in some ham and fresh baked fruit compote to. Man does not live on mac & cheese alone well some do LOL!! Enjoy the day folks i'm loving it ..

Now your just torturing me! My mouth started to water just reading your post! :D