Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Novalasers recent purchase

Novalasers is having a clearance sale. I decided it was a good excuse to buy an Alpha 105. I ordered it on Friday night, understanding the next business day would be Monday. I ordered it with 3 day shipping. By Monday afternoon I received an email with a tracking number, and the status being UPS received shipping label. Package shipped out Monday night. I received the laser on Thursday. Laser, aluminum box, and sport glasses all arrived as advertised, and in good condition. The package was sealed with a label tape requesting the recipient to inspect the contents of the box if the seal was broken. The tape was undisturbed as my package went through customs with no problem. But the Alpha series have the required safety features, so I don't think it would be a problem anyway, as I understand this.
Novalasers also has a membership status obtained by purchasing a laser and then they send a code for 15% discounts on future purchases. (See rules)
The important thing is they delivered on the goods. Thanks to this forum for steering me to making an informed decision on this purchase. I am a user who researched many threads, and asked no questions to educate myself. Everything is here for the finding. I posted this experience as I have not seen any recent Novalasers posts in the "companies" category.

Last edited:

Post some pics :beer: enjoy your laser! NovaLasers has a pretty good reputation around here

Next time I will proof read my post for paragraph structure before submitting it. It does kind of look like a brick.

Anyway, I was just trying to get the information out there for anyone interested in doing business with Novalasers.

I don't have pictures to share yet. When my life affords me time to experiment with pictures, I will share them. Thanks for your suggestions.

I originally reported that Novalasers did not email me a coupon code. I now realize that the email ended up in the spam folder. They were prompt on shipping and customer service as well. I just wanted to correct the earlier statement.

I've been wondering why nobody recommended nova anymore. I think the reason is because they are kinda pricey. Though you DO get a really high quality laser for the money.

Very glad to see this thread! +1 to the OP

Edit. Looks like the sale is over :|

Last edited:
I ordered from them about four years ago. I'm still happy with the laser, but have not ordered from them since then and unlikely too again until they offer more than just green lasers. Then just out of curiosity I checked to see what is new and I see this. Now I wonder what wll be new?
Thank-you for your interest in Novalasers.
At this time we are not taking any new orders and are working on an exciting new direction for our company.

Check back soon!