Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Nova Laser Group Buy (buyers wanted)

Sefrez

I would get something, believe me! But I don't have the money right now. :(

"Shameless Bump!"

Please read the Thread, (at least the starting 2-3 posts) and post here if you want Novalasers products!

tasman

I am interested i have started building my first two and I want more so I'm in for some accessories and possibly a portable laser

tasman

well after looking I'm in for a five set of mirror holders, one can of laser beam spray, 5 50mm mirror squares, and just for fun a laser effects kit

Would everyone please send me an Email, the list is beginning to get good, and I think we are heading for the realm of better discounts.  I need to link the LPF name to your email address, and if you choose to use a different email or send a M.O. for your item, then be sure the address to send to is noted along with the above.  Using my email helps shorten my searching troubles, email me at scopeguy20@gmail.com  More on how much discount in a couple of days!   THANKS ALL!

zachlr

Darn! I just ordered the Alpha85 and glasses last night! I still want the surface kit though.

Anyway, I've never done one of these group buys before, how exactly do they work? Do I just send my order into scopeguy20 and then he puts them all in and Nova sends them here and I pay Nova, or do they get shipped to him and he ships them here and I pay him? Also, how much discount do you get through a group buy vs a regular order?

Thanks,
Zach

zachlr, we expect to get 10% better than list on the lasers, and 10% more off the member's cost on all accessories, (the members get 15% off, then take 10%of that discounted cost).  I get all the payments, with shipping cost together and pay for all at once, so I need to know if the units are shipping to ConUS or elsewhere, the units are all sent to me, unless they are going to Canada, then sent to the buyers.  It takes a little longer to do than just buying, but for many the savings is worth it.  -Glenn

When is everything shipping out? I was thinking about buying an 85 or so from nova soon, but I could prolly only do it if it were to be shipped into me by next week.

I can't promise to get the unit to you by next week, but I could get the order in by then. Let me know, as we are looking to save 10% on lasers. AMB! -Glenn

ArRaY

Sorry, I am no longer having interest in a nova laser, I purchased an x100 a couple of days ago.
But I would still be interested in some mirrors and mirrorholders...

Please let me know if you want to order by a particular date, I see some folks went ahead and bought on their own, and that's O.K., but we will need about 4 lasers in the order total, to get the extra % discount. I am too poor right now for the unit I wanted, but in a couple of weeks, maybe...

[highlight]THIS JUST IN FROM NOVA![/highlight]

"Hi Glenn,

1. We can divide up the LightYears based on who purchased what. The LightYears are 5% of the purchase. So, I would just need to have a list of who purchased what, their name and their email under which they have an account with us. If they haven't signed up for an account, they'd have to do so before I could add the LightYears.

2. The free shipping wouldn't apply as there is a bulk discount. The purchase should be made through one person (such as yourself) and can be shipped to one person (yourself if you'd like) to save on international shipping fees, or we can ship direct if you'd prefer but shipping charges would be more at that point.

3. Crystal octagon is available: http://www.novalasers.com/NOVAstore/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=9&idproduct=42
50 mm mirrors are available: http://www.novalasers.com/NOVAstore/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=6&idproduct=25
Mirror holders are available: http://www.novalasers.com/NOVAstore/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=6&idproduct=69

There's no rush on placing the order. I can imagine this is difficult to coordinate with everyone!

Best Regards.

Magdalena Gudzowska,
Sales Director
NOVALASERS.COM"

So, this means that you need to send me the inf. Magdalena needs, Signing up for an account is free, and you'll get the credit in LY's (and you'll them be Nova Members of course!), I will need to charge shipping as I did with the LG GB, In the ConUS, it s/b $8 USD International is different country by country, The $8 is without insurance costs. Figure about $2 per $100 of insurance, I won't ship packages worth over $90 USD without insurance, and sorry, outside U.S. insurance is about 2X as much. Please don't forget, I need your email with your forum name and shipping name & address, use email please and mention the Nova GB as this makes my record keeping less time consuming. My email: scopeguy20@gmail.com Thanks All! -Glenn