Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Not sure if I formally introduced myself

Hey everyone, Im not so sure if i introduced myself or not. I joined a really long time ago, and only made about 250 posts since then because i was mostly active on spectra, and now with the merge ill be way more active on here, so i might need another introduction.

My name is Jay and i live in hawaii. I play water polo, surf, play guitar, hang with friends, make movies, scuba dive, shine lasers at stuff, post on laser forums, talk on aim, surf, play guitar, eat, maybe more surfing, guitar, lasers, lasers+guitars, and thats about it. Ive been into lasers for about 3 years now. I signed up for the LC about 3 years ago, where i bought my first leadlight for 100 bucks (yeah 5mw for 100 bucks...).

I then went on to buy a WL fusion 125 (CNI style, of course), which averages about 61mw. Then i bought a pulsar 125, which averages 83mw. And then i bought a few other sorted lasers.

So heres my laser lineup:

Fusion 125 (61mw)
Pulsar 125 (83mw)
Modded IR core (97mw)
DIY bluray (6mw)
Radioshack greenie (5mw)

Those are the working ones. Here are my non working ones:

WL EVO 15 (74mw) ::)
Bluefusion 250mw (supposed to be 351mw, but it arrived broken in the mail)
100mw+ bluray parts on the way, so thatll be nice

Im looking to buy a yellow soon after i get the laser i got from bluefusion fixed, and my 100mw+ bluray built.

So anyway, thats me. Ill be hanging around here a lot more and doing some reviews, tutorials, etc.

You forgot about the part where you consistently lie in attempts to make others look bad. Welcome to your new home - I hope you and Loserben enjoy lying, and trying to scam everyone here.

Hey LT!, I lived on Big Isl. for 4 yr, in Puna district mostly, Where do you stay?

I live on oahu on the east end. I hope no one here takes senkat seriously, hes obviously joking. I mean wheres the evidence? Who did i scam? Maybe not about laser ben though, he might be a scammer, i dont really know. I havent talked to him in months.

scopeguy where do you live now?

On offense i like the 1 spot, because on defense (the 4 spot), i can easily counter attack down to the one spot. Im right handed, so the 1 spot is the best for me. I love counterattacking cuz its much easier when its just you and the goalie :D. I also play set when im not in the 1 spot, but im not as good at guard. We had a game today and i did a mean backhand skipshot from set into the lower left :eek:

Where do you play, and for who?

laserterd said:
Hey everyone, Im not so sure if i introduced myself or not. I joined a really long time ago, and only made about 250 posts since then because i was mostly active on spectra, and now with the merge ill be way more active on here, so i might need another introduction.

My name is Jay and i live in hawaii. I play water polo, surf, play guitar, hang with friends, make movies, scuba dive, shine lasers at stuff, post on laser forums, talk on aim, surf, play guitar, eat, maybe more surfing, guitar, lasers, lasers+guitars, and thats about it. Ive been into lasers for about 3 years now. I signed up for the LC about 3 years ago, where i bought my first leadlight for 100 bucks (yeah 5mw for 100 bucks...).

I then went on to buy a WL fusion 125 (CNI style, of course), which averages about 61mw. Then i bought a pulsar 125, which averages 83mw. And then i bought a few other sorted lasers.

So heres my laser lineup:

Fusion 125 (61mw)
Pulsar 125 (83mw)
Modded IR core (97mw)
DIY bluray (6mw)
Radioshack greenie (5mw)

Those are the working ones. Here are my non working ones:

WL EVO 15 (74mw)  ::)
Bluefusion 250mw (supposed to be 351mw, but it arrived broken in the mail)
100mw+ bluray parts on the way, so thatll be nice

Im looking to buy a yellow soon after i get the laser i got from bluefusion fixed, and my 100mw+ bluray built.

So anyway, thats me. Ill be hanging around here a lot more and doing some reviews, tutorials, etc.

so you made 2000 posts in 3 days????

daguin

amkdeath said:

They brought their post counts with them.

Peace,
dave

daguin said:
[quote author=amkdeath link=1216277996/0#8 date=1216619279]So anyway, thats me. Ill be hanging around here a lot more and doing some reviews, tutorials, etc.

They brought their post counts with them.

Peace,
dave
[/quote]

whats this whole merge deal??

Theres a thread about it in the administrative announcements section. I had about 300 posts on here, and about 2k on SF.