Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Non expensive green laser with switch button

Hi all,
I need to buy a green laser for astronomy, with a power more than 5mW (for make the laser visible in a clearly night) and a switch button to turn on/off, because I want to put it on the telescope and turn on while I'm using the telescope. I live in Italy.
Can you help me?
Thanks

Last edited:

Hi all,
I need to buy a green laser for astronomy, with a power more than 5mW (for make the laser visible in a clearly night) and a switch button to turn on/off, because I want to put it on the telescope and turn on while I'm using the telescope. I live in Italy.
Can you help me?
Thanks

Did you not see the answers to this question in the first thread when you posted?

Nexgen

Hi all,
Can you help me?
Thanks

Welcome to the forum, Andrea

You can find cheap Green Pointer at EBay
Just type “green laser pointer” and find suitable for you.

Don’t forget to read about safety: Laser Pointer Safety - Basic principles of laser beam hazards for aviation

I responded with that answer in the members first thread, along with a link.