Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

No Webpage

^^^:bowdown:

+1

Hopefully its an Easy fix.:)

That is exctly what my screen looks like too.

Last edited:

That picture is what both my home systems look like. Except I can load the pages. The ads and banners are like that though. The two main top one show but all others are blocked.
Both running XP with IE as the browser. All the latest patches & updates are installed too.
My system at work is Linux based with Firefox. It has no problems (other than bandwidth through the LAN, but that's not your problem.)
Sounds like Firefox is the browser to use...
:cool:

Last edited:
Yeah, it's an IE problem. The forum works fine on my Mac, but when I try it on my PC it's all wacked out.

I can still read the forums but the ads are all messed up plus the 7 clicks to back up. This is a problem for only a few of us so we live with it.
HMike

I can still read the forums but the ads are all messed up plus the 7 clicks to back up. This is a problem for only a few of us so we live with it.
HMike

I sure hope it doesn't stay like this.:mad: Its very annoying.. Hopefully Ave sees this thread and he can get on top of it.:)

PS. Mine is still doing the same to HMike.

I always just hit control/command + left click on the little "new post" icon to open a new tab when going through new posts. Saves from having to hit back all the time. Hit control/command + w to close the tab when your done reading it.

Last edited:

Encap

Same thing has been happening to me with Vista and IE8.
There are several clicks as a page loads one for the page and one for each empty space as if it were a seperate page.

Takes as many clicks as there are spaces at top showing nothing + 1 to go back a page also. Is like it counts each empty space as a page.

Glad to know it is not just my computer. Hope problem is resolved soon.