Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

No response from O-Like (Susie) since payment

Possibly a block on e-mails? I finally had to call susie because my ISP was blocking her e-mails. It seems like AOL (and others) are blocking all incoming mail sent from Roadrunner and Comcast accounts. Their excuse is "90% of all spam mail comes from these two servers"
I can no longer receive mail from my brother as well as almost half of my address book. I think this stinks! Let me decide who I want to receive mail from or not. It does not go into your spam folder, it bounces back to sender as "FATAL ERROR"
If you do not hear anything with in a day or two call her

I sent her another email today because it has been a week since I ordered, and also sent her a PM on this forum.

Got an email back a few minutes ago apologizing for not keeping me updated and that the laser would be sent today :)

Wonder if it would have ever been sent if I hadn't kept reminding her :eek:

Mptp

Yeah, I was in pretty much the same boat until yesterday - ordered and payed about two weeks ago, and she didn't get back to me until about 3pm (my time =D) yesterday, saying that she sent it on Saturday.

So all is well. And if there was indeed a holiday, then I feel even more special, since she shipped it during a holiday!

Lasher

The holiday was over on the 6th was my understanding and my laser just shipped yesterday also. Perhaps it took a little time to get all our lasers ready to be shipped?

It sounds like everyone new on the forums ordered a laser at about the same time :crackup:

Poor Susie was probably swamped :eek:

I think when we get them we should all do a review of them and show how our patience (or lack there of lol) has payed off.

As I said in a previous post sometimes real life just happens and to spite your best efforts there are delays.

I'm glad everyone has there lasers on the way and will soon be basking in that glow :D

Lasher

I have ordered things from China before, just remember the three P rule.

Patience, Patience, Patience.....

Also don't forget Customs may hold your package for as long as a week before it clears.....

Been there done that.

But I also must agree with vendors who will be your "best friend" until payment clears and then get really quiet afterwards....

However remember this, a company such as those mentioned should count on repeat business to stay on top, but if you buy from an indavidual on ebay, they are not looking for the next "pen pal" either, once the deal is done, it's over.

HIMNL9

Also don't forget Customs may hold your package for as long as a week before it clears.....

ROTFL !!

my custom office ALWAYS delay ALL the packages from China, especially if from freeports (like Hong Kong), from 15 to 25 days ..... always, with no reasons.

And when they block packages ..... well, i'm actually fighting with them for 3 different packages, coming from Hong Kong, and they sent me the papers with the request of invoices and declarations, 60 DAYS after they got them ..... 60 DAYS, all the 3 !!!!!

Can i call them a bunch of idiots ? ..... can i ? ..... please, let me call them so ..... please ..... :p

Ok you may call them idiots.......

I had them hold an EMS for what seemed like forever, once it cleared, it was here the next day.

patience indeed... i run my own business and sometimes unforeseen delays are inevitable.

i ordered my first laser yesterday and will return to this thread to let you know when it's been received. i'm not going to pester susie with loads of emails. i'm sure she will get it to me as soon as she can or when she has enough orders ready to ship out and make the postage costs & efforts worthwhile.

I hope olike is still as good as you all said last month.
Seems like there is alot more negative talk of them since the last time i lurked these forums.
I will be placing my first order with them tomorrow.

Relax. So far Susie has not disappointed. All this "negative" talk is just from impatience.
All my experiences with O-like have been great. If anything, she is probably busy.
This forum must bring O-like a LOT of business.
Expect 7-14 days from order to delivery.