Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

NIKO, I'M CALLING YOU OUT

How in the world could you let this happen?  Do you realize what you've done?  Or more to the point, what you've NOT done?

How on Chuck's green earth could you let March 10th pass by without even a passing mention of such a revered day?  

I'm disgusted, and HE is too.  So since you didn't, I'm going to have to do it now myself.

Happy birthday Mr. Chuck Norris, who turned infinitely many years old yesterday (March 10th) when he allowed his birthday to arrive.  Let us all pray he doesn't smite Niko for his insolence and lack of observance of holy days.  

Fun fact: He was reportedly born 3 months premature, presumably because he had some asses to kick.  

Also, for those interested, Mr. Norris is now 69 in human years, even though we all know he has existed all long in other forms.

pullbangdead said:
How in the world could you let this happen?  Do you realize what you've done?  Or more to the point, what you've NOT done?

How on Chuck's green earth could you let March 10th pass by without even a passing mention of such a revered day?  

I'm disgusted, and HE is too.  So since you didn't, I'm going to have to do it now myself.

Happy birthday Mr. Chuck Norris, who turned infinitely many years old yesterday (March 10th) when he allowed his birthday to arrive.  Let us all pray he doesn't smite Niko for his insolence and lack of observance of holy days.  

Fun fact: He was reportedly born 3 months premature, presumably because he had some asses to kick.  

Also, for those interested, Mr. Norris is now 69 in human years, even though we all know he has existed all long in other forms.

WOW! i never knew he was that old. You know he once ate an entire cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper inside of it?

pullbangdead said:

System Auto-Response: The owner of this personal computer has perished 2 seconds ago by a roundhouse kick to the neck.

Now talking seriously, I CAN'T BELIEVE I LET THIS HAPPEN, I MUST BE PUNISHED SEVERELY.
I'm gonna set an alarm on my cell phone for next March 9th :p

iewed

lol @ Chuck's fight record:
* 1963: 15th Airforce Judo Tournament, Fairchild Airforce Base, Spokane, Washington, March 22-23, fought as Carlos Norris: Result unknown.
* 1964: Defeated unknown opponent in Salt Lake City Tournament (debut).
* 1964: Defeated unknown opponent in semi-finals in Salt Lake City Tournament.
* 1964: Defeated by unknown opponent in finals in Salt Lake City Tournament.
* 1964: Defeated Ron Marchini in the finals at the Tak Kubota's All-Stars Tournament in Los Angeles, California by half a point.
* 1965: Defeated by Tony Tulleners at Takayuki Kubota's All-Stars Tournament in Los Angeles, California.
* 1965: Defeated by Tony Tulleners
* 1965: Defeated by Tony Tulleners
* 1965: Defeated by Joe Lewis.
* 1965: Defeated Ron Marchini for the Grand Championship of the Winter Nationals in San Jose, California.
* 1966: Defeated by Allen Steen at the Long Beach Tournament promoted by Ed Parker.
* 1966: Won the National Winter Karate Championships in San Jose, California promoted by Jim Mather.
* 1966: Defeated Skipper Mullins.
* 1966: Defeated Joe Lewis in finals of the Tournament of Champions in New York City.
* 1966: Won the All-Star Championship Tournament in Los Angeles, California.
* 1966: Defeated Skipper Mullins.
* 1967: Won American Tang Soo Do Championship in Stockton, California.
* 1967: Defeated 11 opponents in elimination matches at the All-American Karate Championships in Madision Square Garden in New York City.
* 1967: Defeated Hiroshi Nakamura (Japan) in semi-finals of the All-American Karate Championships in New York by points 12-1.
* 1967: Defeated Joe Lewis for the Grand Championship at the All-American Karate Championships in New York.
* 1967: Won the World Karate Middleweight Title in Long Beach, California
* 1967: Defeated Skipper Mullins.
* 1967: Defeated 11 opponents in elimination matches at the Grand Champion Internationals on August 12, 1967.
* 1967: Defeated Carlos Bundo at the Grand Champion Internationals on August 12, 1967.
* 1967: Defeated Joe Lewis by one point at the Grand Champion Internationals on August 12, 1967.
* 1967: Won All American Karate Championships promoted by Henry Cho.
* 1967: Won National Tang So Do Tournament in Silver Spring, Maryland.
* 1967: Defeated by Marcos Solar at Kini K. Wang Tournament.
* 1967: Defeated Joe Lewis.
* 1967: Defeated Arnold Urquidez.
* 1967: Defeated Victor Moore.
* 1967: Defeated Steve Sanders.
* 1967: Won All American Karate Championships.
* 1968: Defeated Fred Wren in Dallas Tournament. (Norris' nose was broken)
* 1968: Defeated Skipper Mullins in semi finals in Dallas Tournament.(Norris fought with a broken nose).
* 1968: Defeated by Joe Lewis in finals of Dallas Tournament promoted by Allen Steen. (Norris fought with a broken nose).
* 1968: Defeated by Jim Butin in the opening match of a tournament in Silver Springs, Maryland.
* 1968: Defeated Skipper Mullins in Long Beach, California.
* 1968: Won the Internationals (Dallas, Texas).
* 1968: Defeated Louis Delgado.
* 1968: Defeated by Louis Delgado in West Coast vs, East Coast.
* 1968: Defeated Theodore Wong in Orient vs. U.S. in New York.
* 1968: Defeated Louis Delgado on November 24 on points, 101 to 93, to win the World Professional Middleweight Title at the Waldorf Astoria in New York. (Norris suffered a broken jaw)
* 1968: Draw with George Chalian, on Governor's Island, in New York.
* 1968: Won All-American Karate Championships in New York defeating 13 opponents.
* 1968: Won the National Tournament of Champions in Cleveland, Ohio.
* 1969: Won The Internationals.
* 1970: Won All Star Teams Championship in Long Beach, California.
* 1970: Defeated unknown opponent on January 17 at the Long Beach Sports Arena for the U.S. Team Championship. Norris announced his retirement following the match.
* 1972: Draw with Willie Adams-U.S. Teams Championship.

daguin

Chuck hadn't come into his true Chuckness yet at that time. [smiley=evil.gif]

Let's review some of the facts about Chuck Norris.

If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you.

There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.

Apple pays Chuck Norris 99 cents every time he listens to a song.

Chuck Norris can sneeze with his eyes open.

Chuck Norris can eat just one Lay's potato chip.

Chuck Norris is suing Myspace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you.

Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.

Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.

There is no chin behind Chuck Norris’ beard. There is only another fist.

When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.

Chuck Norris is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head.

Chuck Norris’ hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.

Chuck Norris can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.

Chuck Norris doesn’t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.

Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.

Chuck Norris does not get frostbite. Chuck Norris bites frost

Remember the Soviet Union? They decided to quit after watching a DeltaForce marathon on Satellite TV.

Contrary to popular belief, America is not a democracy, it is a Chucktatorship.

-Tony

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV-3qeOn1Ks&feature=related[/media]

-P. Wellington III