Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

NFS:WL Arctic Spyder III Laser

The seller that I was representing has decided he wants to keep the laser.

Last edited:

Re: FS: WL Arctic Spyder III Laser

No pics of the actual item = No Sale....
You know that....:cool:

Jerry

I am very interested in this unit. PM me your asking $ w/shipping to Alabama & your paypal info.

@lasersbee I do... but I just put it up before I had pictures to see if there was interest.

@TJ The latter is why I'm going to be selling it fairly cheap.

I will be able to get pics tomorrow now, my friend is coming back from his trip earlier than expected so I'll have my camera back.

Last edited:

The seller that I was representing has decided to keep the laser.

Last edited:

jakeGT

Why does everybody want to buy the biggest pieces of junk? 110% of lasers made by forum members are 1,000 times better than the arctic

I took apart and played with an arctic for the first time the other day, and man that thing was a piece of crap

People dont know about DIY lasers. And when they do find out, they over think it, and decide they cant do it. The Arctic is "the most powerful laser" and it looks like a light saber, so people are sucked in. I had one too, and had it gutted and upgraded. I still didnt like it. The size is what kills it for me. It not very portable, and is heavy. I dont really like the look of the ones made here either. The flashlight look has always turned me off. Egh's hosts are awesome though. I love mine. I've been after him to do me one in brass, but no word yet.

Last edited: