Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Newegg . . . Here? . . .Who Knew?

daguin

Did you know that Newegg was just a short run down the freeway from me? Me either! I knew that they were in California, because they tacked on sales tax to my order. :( Anyway, I ordered some Pioneer 115's yesterday morning. The UPS driver just dropped them off!! :eek:

With my "buildus Interruptus" problem today I was thinking the day was a bust as far as working on lasers was concerned. Now I have diodes to harvest to keep me from drinking too heavily :D

The gods look out for fools ;)

Peace,
dave

Drive down there and ask "Hey, umm, you got any busted DVD burners, I can have? I need them for, uhh, a project"

heh. thats cool that you got your burners in 1.5 days, took them about a week for my burners to arrive. i still have 3 more to harvest :)

Newegg have some really great deals, don't just limit yourself to lasers ;)

I'd love to live near them, but since I live in another country I can't get anything from them at all :(

Murudai said:
Newegg have some really great deals, don't just limit yourself to lasers ;)

I'd love to live near them, but since I live in another country I can't get anything from them at all :(

same here.....we should have a newegg central here in argentina *snifs*

yea i go down to my local pc shop and ask for broken dvd burners, i pay the weight of metal for like 40 its like 7$

iewed

You should "borrow" all of their 6X Blu-Ray writers, harvest the diodes, return the writers (diode-less), and spread the wealth of 6X Blu-Ray Writer Day! :D

drlava

iewed said:
You should "borrow" all of their 6X Blu-Ray writers, harvest the diodes, return the writers (diode-less), and spread the wealth of 6X Blu-Ray Writer Day! :D

fail