Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Newcomers!!!

Timelord said:
[quote author=Lazergirl link=1162615661/60#60 date=1180976171] :eek: :eek: :eek:

I get to be obeyed? when was that then? I must have missed it?  ;D ;D ;D x
It's my kind response to let you know I'm the BOSS gorgeous  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D[/quote]

You are......as long as I let you think you are!  ;D ;D ;D

T

timelord

Lazergirl said:
[quote author=Timelord link=1162615661/60#61 date=1180980514][quote author=Lazergirl link=1162615661/60#60 date=1180976171] :eek: :eek: :eek:

I get to be obeyed? when was that then? I must have missed it? ;D ;D ;D x
It's my kind response to let you know I'm the BOSS gorgeous ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D[/quote]

You are......as long as I let you think you are! ;D ;D ;D[/quote]
OMG it's that god damn pesky wabbitt again LOL!!! ;D ;D

Well Senkat was the person who brought me here but I've heard of this for a while now, probably came up on a google search when I was looking up laser info.

Hi all, found the forum while searching google for a better forum than.. LC.. to read and talk about lasers after i got my WL classic, I'm glad I found this forum, it's a good one :D

opcode

Hey everyone,

I actually found the forum through youtube, (from a google search) while researching building a red laser from a dvd burner.

ello. :D

What brought you to this forum? well, i have recently found intrest in things such as lasers, solar panels, mostly photonic thingies >.<

How did you hear of us? i was watching "how to make a burning laser" on youtube, by the member (on youtube) reisyboy, so... yah.

i went out and bought 4 mini $3 pocket lasers and i am on a mission to upgrade them to krazzzie power :eek:...
so... yah....

Hello All,

New to the club and glad to be here! I recently purchased and received a WL P100. My first laser. I found this forum while researching what will be my next purchase - Probably an Aries, budget permitting of course. I really don't remember how I found this forum, just glad I did. I've already burned quite a few hours at work just looking around.

I have to say that I find this forum to be very unbiased, and the depth of information is well - deep. I used to read digg, but I haven't found the need for almost a week.

Things

hi and welcome to the forum!!!! ;) i don't even remember how i got here, but i'll never forget it now! ;D

Hello,

I worked my way here from Candlepowerforums wanting to get in on SenKat's diode group buy. And I have to say it's a great forum!

Within the first hour of surfing here I figured out the strategy to make a cutting/burning laser for under $50 with SenKat's second red diode group buy, (Even easier than a DVD burner hack…)and great tutorials from other posters like Kenom.

The CPF laser forum is nice, but this place is an invalulable resource on how to really get up to your elbows on modding and building the pretty things people show off there.

Lasers I own:

Miscelaneous junky reds.

Two pot-modded Leadlight greens, somewehre in the 10-30mW range.

naplam

Hi!
I don't remember how i came here (i was just browsing and ended up reading the forum). I think this is a great forum and lasers are interesting stuff. I've always been into electronics and so on so I feel "at home" here :)

Welcome to the forum. Folks here are very friendly and just love helping people.

Hey all! I just worked my way over here from LC... :p
I currently own:
The weirdest WL 35mW Advanced ever (TEM10, Can't come close to holding a steady output, light matches faster than a P125, etc... ), a stripped-apart Blu-Ray PS3 assembly (Awaiting the other parts), and a crapload of lenses. I'm also waiting on a DVD burner to transform into Kenom's laser flashlight! :cool: