Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Newbie to the laser world

MilesLong

Hello My name is Mark and since I have so much extra time (and lonely time) I decided to take up a new hobby and laser collecting is it. I very much enjoy it but I am now hopelessly hooked but the problem is I dont have enough money to buy everything I want now. Good things come to those who wait I GUESS. Look forward to meeting some people and getting pointers (not laser pointers) from other members as well.

gazer101

Welcome to LPF! With enough research you could always find ways to cut down on costs. Taobao seems to be the cheapest source of laser goodness, but I have had 0 success buying from it (maybe because of my bank?) so its best to ask other members about it

Encap

Nobody , well almost nobody, has enough money to buy everything they want --true of all of everything that is available for money and every hobby, pretty much. Save up and get what you can afford.

Whatever the case is good luck, enjoy the forum, welcome. Laser safety is priority #1-- be safe.

Last edited:
Hi, Welcome to LPF many nice folks here to help. be safe always .
Rich:)

Snecho

Welcome, and enjoy your new hobby.

I know exactly how you feel; there's a TON of stuff you can buy and you just don't know where to begin. Gotta work your collection up little by little.

Remember to read up on laser safety and invest in some quality laser goggles as soon as you can.

Good luck in your journey :)