Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Newbie Here

Hello fellas i am newbie here

In real estate, houses near schools tend to carry greater value than those far away. However, just because the homes are high value does not mean the same is true for the school. Depending on a variety of factors including location and socioeconomic status of nearby neighborhoods, a school may have greater or less access to the resources needed to create a clean, safe, environment that inspires children and helps them learn and grow into productive adults. Some schools may have more money, greater access to well-trained and quality teachers. To find out the academic rating of any school, simply go to the state's department of education website. States are required to post their ratings list every year.
http://bullardrealty.net

Last edited:

welcome! also you might want to read the stickie's and update your location in your profile so we can get an idea of where your from.

welcome.gif
to the Forum....
Don't forget to read the FAQs...the Stickies
and the Forum Rules..
http://laserpointerforums.com/tou.htm

If you plan on buying anything on the Forum....
PLEASE read this first...

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting Scammed

and PLEASE don't forget to read to this....

39 Reasons NOT to Buy From Wicked Lasers

If you do get a Laser or already have one be sure
to get appropriate Laser Safety Goggles/Glasses...

Get Some Safety Goggles Now!

Don't forget to put your location in your Profile if you
haven't yet done so. This way we know where you
are from.

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

krissy

need help

hey can someone pls send me a detailed message on how to build a laser if possible with pictures or a video i've never used a soldering gun and i am new to lasers i know all the laser safety rules and own a 200mw 650nm laser and 1.2w 445nm laser and want to build a 2w laser and if possible tell me what all the parts do and all the currents mean and everything