Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Newb

hi new here just want to buy a lasor to burn stuff with only have 100$ where do i buy from???????????????

Just playing, Hi my name is Bennett. I live in Arkansas. I have been a member for a little wile now, just been lurking(reading). I've been intrigued by lasers for a wile now, but over the past few months have put in a little time and research into the hobby. Would like to start my first build in a month or so, after i do a little(a lot) more research and get some safety equipment.

little back ground on my experience, was in the military, have basic knowledge on high/low voltage electronics, hydraulics, H VAC, pneumatics, and gas/diesel/gas turbine engines.

seems like a great community here!

ARG

hi new here just want to buy a lasor to burn stuff with only have 100$ where do i buy from???????????????

*laser

You can buy from sellers in the B/S/T such as yobresal or lazeerer. Jetlasers and Laserglow also offer good lasers.

That first line almost gave me a headache, you have no idea how relieved I am that was a joke :rolleyes:

Welcome to the forums! I'm going to be starting my first [portable] build in a few weeks as well. With your electronics background you shouldn't have too much of a problem building, unlike me...

I hope to see an awesome build or eight from you! Enjoy your stay here!

welcome.gif
to the Forum....
Don't forget to read the FAQs...the Stickies
and the Forum Rules..
http://laserpointerforums.com/tou.htm

If you plan on buying anything on the Forum....
PLEASE read this first...

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting Scammed

and PLEASE don't forget to read to this....

39 Reasons NOT to Buy From Wicked Lasers

If you do get a Laser or already have one be sure
to get appropriate Laser Safety Goggles/Glasses...

Get Some Safety Goggles Now!

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

Welcome to the forum! At least you have a sense of humor. You will find plenty of resources here to help guide you through your first successful build. Have you decided yet what laser is going to be your first build? Be warned, that first laser leads to many more ...

Welcome to the forum! At least you have a sense of humor. You will find plenty of resources here to help guide you through your first successful build. Have you decided yet what laser is going to be your first build? Be warned, that first laser leads to many more ...

At first I was thinking a high power 445 with one of DTRs 9mm LDs. But, I think I'm going to farm that one out to built by a vet. I'll start with something a little less expensive, cant be waisting 100$ diodes.