Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

new to laser!

justwilliams

I found this site while researching the specifics on constructing a burning laser based on the tutorial put out titled Burning Laser Hack. I'm certain that you are all familiar with it and I want one and I want to do it right.

I primarily hang out at gun related sites (I moderate on one too) and I was glad to see someone that doesn't own a firearm stand up for me owning them. Although I do have alot of guns, I don't have any lasers integrated into their sighting, as lasers work both ways especially with any night vision. I build pistols and rifles too and take on various projects for the sake of learning.

I have learned a few things regarding what I need to do to construct this one right (like not directly wiring the LD to the batteries), but I want to cover all bases with the circuitry and safety equipment (something I never though of with a laser). I guess my first question is: Which forum do I start in for this particular application? Thanks! :cool:

Welcome man!!!
If you want build a laser, congratulations,this is where you can find and study,
You can buy all parts to build a laser burning from: DTR laser shop
Good luck for find ,and remember high power laser is danger

justwilliams

Welcome man!!!
If you want build a laser, congratulations,this is where you can find and study,
You can buy all parts to build a laser burning from: DTR laser shop
Good luck for find ,and remember high power laser is danger

Thanks bro!

Welcome to the Forum...
There are a lot of build tutorials on the Forum.
Just use the search bar with different search
criteria and you will find them.

Enjoy the Forum.

Jerry