Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

new to laser!

justwilliams

I found this site while researching the specifics on constructing a burning laser based on the tutorial put out titled Burning Laser Hack. I'm certain that you are all familiar with it and I want one and I want to do it right.

I primarily hang out at gun related sites (I moderate on one too) and I was glad to see someone that doesn't own a firearm stand up for me owning them. Although I do have alot of guns, I don't have any lasers integrated into their sighting, as lasers work both ways especially with any night vision. I build pistols and rifles too and take on various projects for the sake of learning.

I have learned a few things regarding what I need to do to construct this one right (like not directly wiring the LD to the batteries), but I want to cover all bases with the circuitry and safety equipment (something I never though of with a laser). I guess my first question is: Which forum do I start in for this particular application? Thanks! :cool:

trinh hong phuoc

Welcome man!!!
If you want build a laser, congratulations,this is where you can find and study,
You can buy all parts to build a laser burning from: DTR laser shop
Good luck for find ,and remember high power laser is danger

justwilliams

Welcome man!!!
If you want build a laser, congratulations,this is where you can find and study,
You can buy all parts to build a laser burning from: DTR laser shop
Good luck for find ,and remember high power laser is danger
Thanks bro!

Lifetime17

LPF Site Supporter
Hi
Welcome to LPF read up on the search bar here to show many topics
Rich

lasersbee

Welcome to the Forum...
There are a lot of build tutorials on the Forum.
Just use the search bar with different search
criteria and you will find them.

Enjoy the Forum.

Jerry