Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New stuff* Lildutchboy7's stuff

Hey guys, I have very little time anymore and while I will still be in the hobby, I am going to back off for a little while on the building aspect:/

I named this "Lildutchboy7's stuff" because I plan on selling multiple items but they need some prep/finding first :p

--------->
Ehgemus host! $60https://imgur.com/a/PrJta

SOLD!!!!!! I have a NUBM07E in 25mm with driver on shelf set at 4.5A. It still has the can/factory lens on it so no need to worry about decanned problems. All straight from DTR:) I'll sell it for $105, shipping is on me.
Probably has like 15 mins runtime. Never got around to using it very often.
<---------

For right now I have something that might interest a few people:D

SOLD!!!!EDIT!: The 532 module still needs some extra collimation. Talk to one of our custom host makers and I'm sure they can help you out. There's also some other members that can help as well, pm me if you'd like more names/info.

This is a Jetlasers 600mW 532nm laser module that I have metered at 710mW+. I've gotten it to jump higher before but it stays pretty consistently around here. I've only ever actually turned it in a few times just to make sure it was working and to test the power. I was going to build it into my own personal laser but I haven't had time to turn out a host, and I don't feel like purchasing a host for it either. I bought it for $230+$20 shipping but I'd like to get $170(edit) out of it considering it has maybe 4-5 minutes run-time at max.

It comes with the driver already attached, has a charging port, clicky switch and little LED. the negative goes towards the spring:)
Here's some pics.

2faRGyb.jpg

PqmHtl5.jpg

X99SxY6.jpg

2WmKhch.jpg

L5bGA36.jpg

I will be posting more items hopefully here soon, but this will have to do for now.

While I have your attention, I have a 4W+ 650/660nm red c-mount diode if anyone is interested. I have no way to test it though. Not sure what I am going to do with it:(

Last edited:

Re: Lildutchboy7's stuff

I'll add more pics of it working tomorrow. It's late and I don't feel like disturbing the neighbors :D

Rivem

Where'd you get that red C-mount diode? I don't have a budget for builds at the moment, but something like that is still pretty interesting.

BobMc

I might be interested in the 4 watt c-mount. Do you have the spec sheet on it, or maybe a link to the specs?

Question, why havn't you tested it?

What type of price are we looking at?

Last edited:

Where'd you get that red C-mount diode? I don't have a budget for builds at the moment, but something like that is still pretty interesting.

Another member here showed me to it. Apparently it was bought from CDbeam earlier and he confirmed it was the one he had. I spent some money for it but I don't want it to just sit around.

I might be interred in the 4 watt c-mount. Do you have the spec sheet on it, or maybe a link to the specs?

Question, why havn't you tested it?

Sorry for double post.

I haven't tested it because I am not very informed on drivers and this requires a slow startup time. I think it was Redcowboy who showed me a possible suitable driver. I could links the driver if you're interested

Edit: I think I can dig up some info that CDBeam gave me. I'll look in the morning for it. As far as a spec sheet, I think these certain diodes were a completely custom job, so they don't have a product number/name and I don't know if I can find a spec sheet.

Last edited:

BobMc

Sorry for double post.

I haven't tested it because I am not very informed on drivers and this requires a slow startup time. I think it was Redcowboy who showed me a possible suitable driver. I could links the driver if you're interested

That would be great, but I'd need to see the spec sheet on the diode.

Also, How much Mac&Cheese are we looking at? :)

Edit, see what you can dig up :)

Last edited:

That would be great, but I'd need to see the spec sheet on the diode.

Also, How much Mac&Cheese are we looking at? :)

I answered the spec sheet on the comment above in an edit. As far as macandcheese goes... well, I bought it for $325 I'd do $310. But I'm not quite willing to sell it because I can't prove it's power or anything of that nature. If it were to be sold, it would have to be a no returns kind of thing because these are sensitive, or so I've been told, and I don't want to risk having someone else damage it and wanting to return it.

Maybe I'll keep it, I don't know for sure.

Rivem

I answered the spec sheet on the comment above in an edit. As far as macandcheese goes... well, I bought it for $325 I'd do $310. But I'm not quite willing to sell it because I can't prove it's power or anything of that nature. If it were to be sold, it would have to be a no returns kind of thing because these are sensitive, or so I've been told, and I don't want to risk having someone else damage it and wanting to return it.

Yeah. That's a tough one. They are pretty hard to come by since they were discontinued, and their reliability isn't great. That's definitely a fair price, but I guess it's a gamble for anybody that'd purchase it without testing.

To my understanding, the few people that sold full lasers with them had fully-custom drivers for them.

Last edited:

BobMc

Understand your torn about selling it, almost impossible to replace. :)

But wouldn't be interested in it without some kind of guarantee of viability. Best wishes with your sales though. :)

Last edited:

If there is any trusted member here that is willing to test the c-mount red diode, I am more than willing to send it to them.

Is 3D a part of this deal, or has he just inserted himself there? I would do it under normal circumstances, but I have too much going on right now and for the foreseeable future. Maybe another trusted member will step up.

Is 3D a part of this deal, or has he just inserted himself there? I would do it under normal circumstances, but I have too much going on right now and for the foreseeable future. Maybe another trusted member will step up.

To be honest, I'm not quite sure what he's trying to convey to me. Either way I'm looking for a member with more of a deeper and positive past. If you ever do feel up to the task I'd gladly send it to you for testing though.

Edit: I meant 3D didn't have that deep of a past here in LPF yet not you Paul.

Last edited:

It's all good, Zach. If I get to the point where I can get past everything going on right now, I'll gladly test it for you. Hope you are able to sell it if that's what you want to do.

It's all good, Zach. If I get to the point where I can get past everything going on right now, I'll gladly test it for you. Hope you are able to sell it if that's what you want to do.

I'd like to sell it, but I doubt anyone wants it without proof of it functioning first. Thank you though.