Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New site live - please report any questions/issues here

Encap

Probably better way than a question here is to PM Avery about putting the "LPF site supporter" banner and elimination the ads on the new account/nick--you have been very generous in supporting LPF --- Avery probably does not look at this thread often.
Would guess he will take those features off the old and apply to the new if you ask him to.

gazer101

Lol idk who Diachi is but yeah I do seem to quote your posts alot lol

If you really have paid a cumulative $1K to LPF, I really don't see how the "The project to upgrade LPF to XenForo 2 cost over $1700." is relevant anymore. Just put "We need to pay $xyz per month for our web hosting"... I can't imagine that this website costs >$150/month to host (no staff members get paid right?)

Wakrah

I donate monthly but that stops if these adds are not removed as promised if we do so:

Wakrah

OK, enough. I’m out, self banned.

Last edited:

ixfd64

Sometimes the home page glitches up and causes text to be displayed vertically. Refreshing it usually resolves the issue. I'm using Chrome.

LPF_bug.png

New site live -- please use this thread to post any questions or report any glitches / etc.

For anything urgent please email me at avery.a.tarasov@securityengineer.pro
Hay cOldshadow, I’ve been a member of the site for quite awhile.
I’ve been absent for years now.
But I just got back to joining in on the site, and it’s completely different from what I remember.
Thanks for keeping this forum going. I’ll be more active now that I found my way back.

Hay cOldshadow, I’ve been a member of the site for quite awhile.
I’ve been absent for years now.
But I just got back to joining in on the site, and it’s completely different from what I remember.
Thanks for keeping this forum going. I’ll be more active now that I found my way back.

Do you know of any more recent email addresses for Avery? I have been using these older addresses and haven't been able to get through to him. Thanks, paul

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
The email is his current email. Feel free to join the discord and leave a message there. It's not going to change anything. You were told not to bring up old arguments and refused to listen. It was an old post too. If I had known it was there I would have removed it earlier but that doesn't excuse you from bringing your distain from the politics thread into other sections of the forum. How many times have I warned you guys about that?
I'm getting fed up with the bs that spills out from that thread. I'm inches away from deleting the entire thing.

Im Greek

The email is his current email. Feel free to join the discord and leave a message there. It's not going to change anything. You were told not to bring up old arguments and refused to listen. It was an old post too. If I had known it was there I would have removed it earlier but that doesn't excuse you from bringing your distain from the politics thread into other sections of the forum. How many times have I warned you guys about that?
I'm getting fed up with the bs that spills out from that thread. I'm inches away from deleting the entire thing.

Can i ask you about laser information? I don't want create a new thread

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Rather than PM, I thought I would resurrect this thread to save multiple pm’s coming in with duplicate problems.

I’ve noticed that certain members including myself have no member status now. We all are 0 that I’ve seen of. No veteran label.

Rather than PM, I thought I would resurrect this thread to save multiple pm’s coming in with duplicate problems.

I’ve noticed that certain members including myself have no member status now. We all are 0 that I’ve seen of. No veteran label.

I noticed that too. Wonder why that got changed. Could it have been since Avery was updating the site recently?

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Y'all are a bunch of zeros!!! Na jk ... maybe ;) Yeah I dunno why it's happened. It started showing up after the update for sure.