Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New Sanwu Challenger 700mw 405nm

Podo

Thanks for reviewing us! :thanks:

With that kind of brightness, our 1W 520nm spiker laser mounted with a X3 beam expander will definitely amaze people from far.

Pman

They are VERY fine looking. I appreciate that Podo also owns other lasers. Check out his sig. He isn't pushing everyone to buy his stuff and from everything I have seen he is a big asset to the forum. He's actually a real person;)

You mentioned the <10mw safety mode, is this something that comes only with the multi-mode version from Sanwu or is it also in the single-mode option?

The laser diode is what it is. It's a multimode and there isn't a single mode function, unless there is another diode.

The laser diode is what it is. It's a multimode and there isn't a single mode function, unless there is another diode.
thanks, I only ask because Sanwu's website offers both a single and multi mode option. that must mean there is 1 of 2 different diodes used depending on which one you select then.

Razako

You mentioned the <10mw safety mode, is this something that comes only with the multi-mode version from Sanwu or is it also in the single-mode option?
You need the multi-mode driver option for it. They all use the same diode.

Last edited:
Hi Raz,
to red's question see if a regular M9x0.5mm lens screws into the host in place of the beam expander . Nice lasers buddy maybe we can buy some BE if the threads are correct

Rich:)

Pazzuzu

What about 2 18350’s
That’s what my 7w blue came with

I wonder what the best would be ??