Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New RPL-400 from Optotronics

K

kcomptonjr

very nice. jack said that he will be releasing an RPL-450 sometime in 2010, i guess that will read over 500mW average

An RPL-450 you say? I'll have to think about that one. This 350 unit I have seems to be doing more than enough, for now...

kcomptonjr said:
very nice. jack said that he will be releasing an RPL-450 sometime in 2010, i guess that will read over 500mW average
Looks like you might have missed the Black Friday special then........you could have "leaped forward" to 2010 ;D

oh great now i need that a 450 average 532 nm ;) :D ;D :eek:

oh yea i'll get a free divorce with purchase :'(

K

kcomptonjr

jack said that his black friday 450 was reading over 525mW, and he is keeping that one for himself... those are only in silver. i like the silver body much better than the black for a few reasons: the "handle" has a neatly textured grip, and the black doesnt; they pollished it like a merior; it looks more professional with the etched "OPTOTRONICS" logo... well, im a 16 year old boy, so i probably wont be getting my RPL 450 for a while, especially since they wont be out til '10, and at this time, there are only 2 in this world..... and he says his runs at over 525mW, and is expecting the production ones to do better??? RPL-500, RPL550 anyone?????

Attachments

• optotronics_003.jpg
    optotronics_003.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 113
K

kcomptonjr

i am going to go for an RPL-300 after christmas. can anybody tell me what it can burn please?
also, u can send me pix and videos to my email address: kcomptonjr@gmail.com

Matches-paper plastic-wood-vinal-leather-rubber-skin

oh and retinas-be carefull ;)