Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New reports

Hello everybody,We make friends, right?

1. Wrong section to introduce yourself.
2. What you posted sounds stupid.
3. Judging by your name it looks like you are going to be another rep from a chinese company spamming the forum promoting your products.

But who knows... I have been wrong before.

He OR she is from goodluckbuy.c()m Look at the profile contact info...*awaits spam* :pop:

Last edited:

daguin

-- Moved to "Welcome."

Maybe I should have moved it to "Companies" though, eh?

Peace,
dave

I finally got a reply after 5 E-mails. My stuff should be here any day now, and I'll post a review of My buying experience when the order arrives.

:pop:
Doesn't take long for the LPF sharks to smell blood and start circling....

I placed My order on Dec 22nd & it shipped on Dec 24th. The standard time for Air Mail with China post is 10-20 business days, and it hit 10 days on friday. GLB does have some good prices even lower than DX.

Order Update! My 1st order with goodluckbuy arrived today 13 business days from the ship date. I think that's pretty good time from China this time of year. Only gripe I have is that the 3 circuit boards I ordered were just placed into the padded mailer, and were not in an ESD bag. I will be placing another order now that this one arrived, and if the shipping time repeats I'll be happy.

Was your order ESD sensitive?
Most of the LED boards are pretty tough.
DX didn't use ESD bags for my circuit boards either, no damage that I'm aware of though.

Auto they were LED boards, and they are fairly robust. If that's the way all the China sites ship then I have no complaint.

Thanks for the heads up.