Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New Rayfoss Greenie Beam Shots

Is that the "New Type" Models that were on the site before?

How much were they?

And can we get pictures of the actual device you have?

It was the "532nm 350mw (IR Filtered) Green Laser Torch".. not sure if it was the "New Type" model.

That one was $485 shipping included.

I can take some more close-up pictures of the actual laser but here's a video I took for a friend of mine that kinda shows the laser at the beginning:
YouTube - Green Laser Lights Matches Fast

It was the "532nm 350mw (IR Filtered) Green Laser Torch".. not sure if it was the "New Type" model.

That one was $485 shipping included.

I can take some more close-up pictures of the actual laser but here's a video I took for a friend of mine that kinda shows the laser at the beginning:
YouTube - Green Laser Lights Matches Fast

Nice, It does look like the new type model (different, more "styled" looking casing) that they had for their higher end green laser devices. I would probably invest in one probably a 500mw (or above) model from them much later on..

Right now though, I am eagerly awaiting for my 200mw focusable green torch from rayfoss to come in the mail anytime now...

Nice, It does look like the new type model (different, more "styled" looking casing) that they had for their higher end green laser devices. I would probably invest in one probably a 500mw (or above) model from them much later on..

Right now though, I am eagerly awaiting for my 200mw focusable green torch from rayfoss to come in the mail anytime now...

That's what I thought. And I'm just an 18 year old high school student without quite the money to buy a 500+mW laser :p ... yet at least. Working on getting a 200mW blu-ray soon.. Also have to worry about being able to pay for college hahaha. Laser hobby is not helping!!!

That's what I thought. And I'm just an 18 year old high school student without quite the money to buy a 500+mW laser :p ... yet at least. Working on getting a 200mW blu-ray soon.. Also have to worry about being able to pay for college hahaha. Laser hobby is not helping!!!

I got my money from a college semester refund since figured I would not have a better chance to invest in one of these things than now. I would have bought something with more power but I used the rest of the money to buy an engagement ring to propose to my girlfriend next month.

20 year old here as well, knowing how things will be I may not have another chance to buy something to use for fun again until after I have a house and a stable good paying job of a network admin lol.

I got my money from a college semester refund since figured I would not have a better chance to invest in one of these things than now. I would have bought something with more power but I used the rest of the money to buy an engagement ring to propose to my girlfriend next month.

20 year old here as well, knowing how things will be I may not have another chance to buy something to use for fun again until after I have a house and a stable good paying job of a network admin lol.

Ohhh good luck!! You'll have to let us know how that turns out!

And yeah I've been working on getting what feels like hundreds of scholarships... My parents were not too pleased with my top college choice: Amherst (~53k a year) but I got in and that's where I want to go so... gotta get the money!

Ohhh good luck!! You'll have to let us know how that turns out!

And yeah I've been working on getting what feels like hundreds of scholarships... My parents were not too pleased with my top college choice: Amherst (~53k a year) but I got in and that's where I want to go so... gotta get the money!

All that matters is that you apply yourself, if you do that your parents will be happy in the fact that they invested wisely into your education.

Also, thank you, and I will make a thread of it afterwords in the off-topic area!

ATEspo

Swim, Very nice beam!

Anyone know if the lasers RayFoss has on eBay are more tha 5mW? I've been looking for a greenie for a few days now, and didn't want to wait another week for their site to come back.

Swim, Very nice beam!

Anyone know if the lasers RayFoss has on eBay are more tha 5mW? I've been looking for a greenie for a few days now, and didn't want to wait another week for their site to come back.

I think I replied on the other post you left but on this one too (for anyone else who sees it): just send a message to Faona/Rayfoss via the eBay messaging system and ask about the laser in question. I'm sure they'll work something out.