Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New Raffle !  NEW NOVA X-85 !!!  WITH CA

Kenom

Re: New Raffle !  NEW NOVA X-85 !!!  WITH CA

so it's probably pretty safe to assume that the raffle will be extending one week as a result of your trip??

S

SenKat

Damn.

Yeah - but not awhole weel - I return to San Antonio on the 5th - so Friday, the 6th at 8pm CST is the new - and FINAL deadline.

S

SenKat

So - incase you haven;t seen the other thread - the Deadline has reverted back to it's normal date and time ! yup - July 3rd at 8pm CST !!! This is gonna be a GREAT auction - someone is going to win a super sweet laser, for next to nothing ! Thanks to all that have already purchased tickets - to those that have not, there is still time if you are interested !
:cool:

Eh, I cave. $20 sent for two tickets.

I already have 10 of these greenies due in shortly though, so if my unlucky name is somehow drawn, please send it instead to someone else who deserves it more (BESIDES YOURSELF :D)

S

SenKat

Psuedo - I cannot even begin to say how awesome that is ! THanks for pitching in, man - I sent your pay-pal addy the ticket numbers and will add them to the post in the begining of the thread as well !

Kenom

dude I can't stand it. I'm in for one ticket as well. shoot I might win and that wouldn''t be a bad thing. Of course the way my luck is goin lately I probably won't win. Bah just like you prior to your win over at cpf have never won anything. fingers crossed.

Paypal sent

Crossing my fingers for the entire day today! LOL. Lets see if it works!
;D

S

SenKat

The only thing that is rough for me about these raffles, is that there are so many folks that feel let down when they do not win....I htink the one that does win will overshadow the sorrow part, but we'll see ! Whoever DOES win needs to make sure they post a butt-load of pictures out here !!

r8nd0m

SenKat said:
The only thing that is rough for me about these raffles, is that there are so many folks that feel let down when they do not win....I htink the one that does win will overshadow the sorrow part, but we'll see !  Whoever DOES win needs to make sure they post a butt-load of pictures out here !!
Maybe there should be some consolation prizes. ;)

SenKat said:
The only thing that is rough for me about these raffles, is that there are so many folks that feel let down when they do not win....I htink the one that does win will overshadow the sorrow part, but we'll see !  Whoever DOES win needs to make sure they post a butt-load of pictures out here !!

If I win, I PROMISE TO DO LOADS of pics & vids!!!
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

S

SenKat

And the winner is !!!! {Drumroll, please ?}

I am having MAJOR issues with Microsoft movie maker right now - not functioning all of a sudden after work patched my Laptop, so I will try to make the movie from the desktop upstairs - But, the movie, OR the results of hte raffle will be held shortly ! :) Oooooo the suspense ! Muahahahahahahaha ! :cool:

N00B

Re: New Raffle !  NEW NOVA X-85 !!!  WIT

Ooo maybe i can help, wats the prob bob?

S

SenKat

Okay all - here is the raffle video ! Evidently, work boogered up any kind of leisure fun with programs - so movie maker bombs out now !

http://stonetek.org/lasers/Raffle_7_03_2007.wmv

Yeah - I am gonna make each of you watch the boring video !!! Muahahahahaha !

Cheers ! I will spoil SOME of the suspense - The runner up...just in case the winner decides he does not want the prize (not too likely) but the second ticket drawn is : TIMELORD !!! THAT is one lucky CUSS !!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

And, yep - it's all on video ! :cool: You will have to watch the video to find out who the winner is - please, all of you that watch the video, only say, Congrats to the winner - but do not name him/her - I want to see how long it takes for him/her to watch the video ! If there is no action on the video before bedtime tomorrow, I will post the winner's name - nobody else do that, PLEASE !?!?!?!?!?! I think that'll be fun !

And - to the winner - let me know if you want the Tritium mounted on the laser, the case, or loose for you to mess with ! I also have a blue Trit available if you would rather have that one instead.......

Daedal

Re: New Raffle !  NEW NOVA X-85 !!!  WIT

Congrats to the winner... :D fun stuff... Betcha he'd love it! ;)

Oh, by the way... is that a bungee jar that yer using... Cuz I have one just like it that I got from the home Depot. :p

--DDL

S

SenKat

Actually, it's a jar that had beef jerky strips in it :p My fave snack food !!!