Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

new pics 3/15/16

These pics were taken the end of January using my glass sphere and repositioning lasers to get the pattern you see in the first sequence of shots. For the next bunch of shots I used fan diffraction gratings to get some nice effects in the sphere. Some of the pics have 5 different color beams going thru one grating. There is one shot (11th pic) using two 50mw 589 Spartans where I got some really nice curved patterns of the many beams. And the pic after that of a single beam of 100mw 473nm thru some purposely heavy fog looks good too. In the last of the shots I used the 473 as a single beam behind the sphere to magnify the beam into various curvatures and contrasts with the different colors. Enjoy.

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Nice Bruce!
Your special brand of laser p0rn is definitely addicting; loving it!
:kewlpics:

Last edited:
As always, you are the reference standard in laser photography! Beautiful work as usual! :beer:

Oh I just love that golden-yellow colour might have to use it as a screensaver for my phone if you don't mind, great pics bro nice.

Speechless once again.
Wonderful, wonderful work Bruce.
I never tire of seeing your photos.

:beer:

Thanks everyone for checking them out. Based on the activity on this thread since I posted these pics two weeks ago, I thought my shots may be starting to all look the same to people since I am using my glass sphere more and more when I photograph and post here. To me I will never get tired of the beautiful patterns that form inside the sphere from straight lines being curved by the circular pattern of the sphere (and sometimes a fisheye lens).The next time I post I will use the pics I have taken of the multiple glass tubes and lasers that came out real nice.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Bruce, we'll never get tired your fantastic photos; keep up the good work! :gj::kewlpics:

Pman

I think I actually like the simplest pics the best. Thanks as always Bruce. REP