Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New pens

Has everyone seen these new pens av ailable at my site. They are shipped domestically in the us, no fda or customs issues to work around.

Got any pictures of what you are selling that you can post?

Your going to need a reputation to get sales from around here.

I wanted to post a link to the pictures, just having a hard time figuring out how...thet are at doctortrip.com

Over double the price that it can be purchased from elsewhere.  :eek:

daguin

I think you need to go back to dealing with space cadets. The people here are bit too knowledgeable for your marketing.

Peace,
dave

Deal extreme won't send to the USA, put it in the shopping cart and as soon as you go to checkout it tells you to remove as soon a you let it know your in the good old USA.

daguin

DoctorTrip said:
Deal extreme won't send to the USA, put it in the shopping cart and as soon as you go to checkout it tells you to remove as soon a you let it know your in the good old USA.

REALLY!?! :eek: :eek: :eek:

ORLYOMGWTFFTW

Someone dial 911!

Now there's a bit of news!

Thank the goddess you let us know.

Otherwise, we might never have found out.

You really should do some market research before you assume you know who you are selling to

Peace,
dave

Assuming that is you in the hat, I am not surprised at your response. Karma my friend is an amazing thing in life. Asuming your age is > 40, I am surprised you still address people with such little direspect given the fact life has amazing way of bringing that energy back to you. Most uneducated people, certainly tempt these waters everyday and seldonm learn from this lesson of life though.

daguin

DoctorTrip said:
Assuming that is you in the hat, I am not surprised at your response. Karma my friend is an amazing thing in life. Asuming your age is > 40, I am surprised you still address people with such little direspect given the fact life has amazing way of bringing that energy back to you. Most uneducated people, certainly tempt these waters everyday and seldonm learn from this lesson of life though.  

Wait for it . . . . . . . . . .

. . . .

. . . . .

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Peace,
dave

C'mon, that's way too costly for a 30mw.

And no good seller says "laser toys", like on your site. :D

And even if DX doesn't ship to the US anymore, there are several group buys going on here for the people in US that want to have lasers fro DX:

As Daguin said, this place is full of educated people who doesn't just buy from someone without doing research. :p

daguin

He thinks that he is smarter than his customers.

He hasn't even done enough research on us to know that the 10-year-olds on this forum know more than he does about lasers and the law.

Peace,
dave

What he assumes is we cant get them because were in the USA, the truth is we can and we are not going to pay in excess just because you think your opening a door for us....