Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello,

I've been on the forums for a while incognito, and figured it's time to make an account. I'm a mechanical engineer, and I like keeping busy with projects that allow me to build and use my hands. Hello All.

Cheers!

Tomos01

Gazen

Welcome to the forum

Make sure you use the search button and safety goggles.

Stay safe and enjoy yourself

Welcome to the LPF, Tom. If you are interested in learning more about lasers, you have come to the right place. There is a custom search bar at the bottom of the page if you haven't found it already. I hope you are able to gain as much as you would like from the forums here.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF, Tomos01! :beer:

Have fun, be safe, and enjoy your stay here! :yh:

welcome again Tyler-- TY for the biz... tracking coming later today enjoy your new JETLASERS B.E..

best wishes hak

Yeah thanks again, I'm pretty excited to finally use a 10x expander!

Welcome to the LPF, Tomos01! There are many nice and knowledgeable
people here who’ll be happy to listen and to help you whenever possible. As previously recommended, you should also use the Search button at the bottom of the page to access our extensive database with information about all things laser. Our chief concern is safety, so be sure to always protect yourself and others by using proper vision protection, and never pointing a laser at any living thing. Lasers are wonderful and fascinating devices, but also dangerous! Please enjoy your stay here, and always remember to be laser safe. Thanks and Take Care. :D

-cd