Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

new laser show: shaman's dream

Huh, I'd have guessed you were younger than that! Lucky you, I'm already getting grey hairs at 23 ... here's hoping I got my Grandfather's genes, he didn't go bald at least. :D

Funny you should mention that. The genes for male pattern baldness are only transferred maternally, so you need to see if the males on your mother's side were bald. ;)

diachi

Funny you should mention that. The genes for male pattern baldness are only transferred maternally, so you need to see if the males on your mother's side were bald. ;)

From your Grandfather on your Mothers side apparently! My Grandfather on that side had a full head of hair until he died, so I may be in luck. Time will tell! :p

From your Grandfather on your Mothers side apparently! My Grandfather on that side had a full head of hair until he died, so I may be in luck. Time will tell! :p

Nope. It would have to be your grandmother on your mother's side. If your grandfather was bald he got it from his mother. The gene is only transferred maternally. :cryyy:

Beautifully put together! As someone with (some) Aboriginal heritage myself I am happy we have cutting edge artists such as yourself to push indigenous heritage and awareness to the forefront!

keep going. I am very moved by this.

Beautifully put together! As someone with (some) Aboriginal heritage myself I am happy we have cutting edge artists such as yourself to push indigenous heritage and awareness to the forefront!

keep going. I am very moved by this.

thank you so much!

you might enjoy this BBC interview on my art:

That was very informative, Christopher. I had no idea a quarter of Arizona was reservation land. The glyphs you photographed makes me think that part of Arizona was much different 7000 years ago. It doesn't look like prime real estate today and is typical of the U.S. government in the 19th century in their treatment of native Americans.