Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

new laser show: shaman's dream

swamidog

i recently had a museum gallery exhibit of my laser petroglyph photos at the center of southwest studies museum in durango colorado. as part of the opening, i did a laser performance and programming this show as the opener.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Damn swami, you don't drop in too often, but when you do, it's always with a wonderful show! :beer:
Thanks for thinking of us and sharing your work!
:gj:

swamidog

Damn swami, you don't drop in too often, but when you do, it's always with a wonderful show! :beer:
Thanks for thinking of us and sharing your work!
:gj:
sorry i've been crazy busy and haven't had time to do much in the way or laser show programming... but, i've got two more almost done and i'm starting a third next week. i promise to post when ready ;)

always happy to share!

lasersbee

i recently had a museum gallery exhibit of my laser petroglyph photos at the center of southwest studies museum in durango colorado. as part of the opening, i did a laser performance and programming this show as the opener.

Nice show Swami...
Me like... Thanks for sharing.:)

Jerry

WizardG

LPF Site Supporter
Umm, not to nitpick, but why is the figure seen @ 1:20 flipping the audience off with his left hand? :whistle:

WizardG

LPF Site Supporter
LOL, so the ancient ancestors were either prophetic, or just had bad attitudes in general.

Nice show :cool:

paul1598419

Very nice show. I don't think I've seen your work before, but it is well worth the time to experience it. Thank you, sir.

paul1598419

Very impressive, swamidog. You still seem to be quite young from your photo. I enjoyed all your videos and am even more impressed assuming you were quite young when you first got into this. +Rep.

swamidog

Very impressive, swamidog. You still seem to be quite young from your photo. I enjoyed all your videos and am even more impressed assuming you were quite young when you first got into this. +Rep.
it's just good genes. i'm old and cynical ;)

diachi

Me too. I'm over 60 and still have no grey hair on my head. :D

Huh, I'd have guessed you were younger than that! Lucky you, I'm already getting grey hairs at 23 ... here's hoping I got my Grandfather's genes, he didn't go bald at least. :D

Radim

Awesome laser show. There must be a lot of hours behind this. Rep+

People are always amazed by laser shows. When I brought my projector once on a birthday party for outdoor laser show, I was thanked a lot by the birthday girl for a great closing of the party. But it was absolutely nothing compared to your show... :)