Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

new laser show "hot damn"

RedCowboy

LPF Site Supporter
Very nice, the circles at 2:40 take on a great 3D appearance as they appear to twist. :D

Gazen

Not a huge fan of the music, but the visuals were great.

Some of the visuals were especially interesting around 1.00.

Last edited:

paul1598419

Hot damn, swamidog. Great music selection for this new laser show. It is always so entertaining to watch your work. + Rep. I'd have repped you twice if I could. :thanks:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Wow, a top notch laser show, swami; nice work! :beer:
I wasn't sure of the music at first, but it quickly grows on you! :cool:
:gj: +rep.

paul1598419

BTW, the song is called "Hot Damn". It's by Ivy Levon.

Last edited:

swamidog

thanks! it was a really fun show to work on. the music allowed me to work out a different style of laser show than i typically do. it felt nice to experiment a little more than usual.

paul1598419

Jees, I didn't see that. Had to go hunting to find it. I knew it had to be the song title from the lyrics. The rest was pretty easy. I hadn't heard this song before so I believed it was new. Turns out that it is.

swamidog

no worries ;) i just didn't want there to be an impression of me not giving credit where credit was due.

BTW, the song is called "Hot Damn". It's by Ivy Levon.
Jees, I didn't see that. Had to go hunting to find it. I knew it had to be the song title from the lyrics. The rest was pretty easy. I hadn't heard this song before so I believed it was new. Turns out that it is.

CDBEAM777

As usual...your work is superb....always something different....musically and visually....flawless in its linkage. I have and maintain....Laser light combined with great music is an absolute Synergy Home Run !! THanx !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CDBEAM

Looks amazing Swami, I have always found your laser shows stunning so it's great to see them! TY for sharing!

Pman

Nice.
I hadn't used my projector in a loooooong time but have actually been using it this week at church into the big white ceiling as we have a week long kids program (what used to be called vacation bible school) and its theme is science.
I own quickshow and was surprised that I had no issue getting QS4 with updates today. I didn't notice any new animations with it though and was wondering where to get ones people have made and also how to load them. Assuming they are just a certain type of file and you put them in a certain folder and they just show up but I've no idea.
Soooooo, any help out there guys?
Thanks.