Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

new kit for modwerx

would you be interested in this host?

• yes i would be interested

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • no i would not be interested

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what do you think? would this be a host anyone is interested in? :) if so ill have heatsinks made for them to fit aixiz modules for reds and blu-rays. im not sure about how things will fit until i get my hands on one but id also like to make them fit 12mm green modules as well but that may take a different heatsink. i wont know for sure until i get one in my hands. it will accept 1x 18650 or 2x cr123a batteries which means you will be able to use a rkcstr driver or a lava drive with them.

DealExtreme: $13.99 UltraFire A10B Cree R2-WC HA-III 5-Mode 250-Lumen LED Flashlight (1*18650)

I'm not sure.....I like smaller hosts, but this one does look decent. :) I would consider it for a green laser build. :)

Hmm...do you have a link?
Also, that is just my opinion on the smaller host thing.
+right now I really want to make a green 150-200+mW laser

You can delete your double post by clicking edit and then go to advanced. there is an option in there to delete it. :)

Thanks for the links
Those hosts are rather pricey, but if I had to choose, I would pick the CR123A host

Last edited:
yeah its weird that the smaller ones are more pricey that the large one. i think it will be a nice host though and it doesnt look like any other kit being sold now.