Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

new kipkay laser vid

jakeGT

We could so this and be childish for 1,000 pages and it wouldn't be as childish as kip

I just assimilated the misses again.

She still is not absolved of past transgressions. I'll have to try again tomorrow. :yabbem:

Hey kipkay your video's are nice and everything.
But be a bit responsible and avoid anything involving with wickedlasers from now on :)
We laserists really dislike the company for making lasers without proper safety.
(The sith series for instance)
It's good that you decided to add a little timer with stating that pointing at any living thing is dangerous.
But could you do us this one little favor of really avoiding their bussiness? Thanks.

Sith cancelled? Great news.
But it still doesn't make up for the arctic.
Anyway yes I think this thread can die now.

No offense, but you have 13? posts. "We" might be a bit early.

Also, I don't mind WL that much. They are a company trying to earn money you would do the same thing.

ALSO, people need to quit bashing KipKay. Seriously. Almost every video on LPF don't say shit about goggles, so who are you to say what someone should and shouldn't do. Not only safety now, but random "Noobs" trying to represent the whole of the Laser Community is getting quite annoying. And now you are telling him what he can and can't post videos about? I would laugh WITH him AT you.

People, (Especially the newer members) need to quit hating to try to fit in. Make up your own opinions. Damn.

Last edited:
13 posts because I hang more around on PL, I'm not bashing kipkay at all.
So mind you for seeing it as bashing. If you read my previous post better you could have seen that i complimented mister kipkay for adding the safety text to his older video's.

Also I'm pretty sure that I'm not the person that is messing around with lasers.

Please don't even start about noobs.
The amount of posts don't make you a expert, it's the information your post contains.
In other words you were just bashing me and accusing me of bashing hehe :)

Secondly no.. I set laser safety on top of earning money, so no I would certainly not agree in the point of view

Have a nice day,

PJ

Last edited:
13 posts because I hang more around on PL, I'm not bashing kipkay at all.
So mind you for seeing it as bashing. If you read my previous post better you could have seen that i complimented mister kipkay for adding the safety text to his older video's.
Never said you were bashing
Also I'm pretty sure that I'm not the person that is messing around with lasers.
What? You are on a Laser forum
The amount of posts don't make you a expert, it's the information your post contains.
Still Wrong. And that post contained no valid, or relevant info. So right there 1/13, now 1/7 of all your posts did nothing.

Secondly no.. I set laser safety on top of earning money, so no I would certainly not agree in the point of view
You say that now. It's obvious you don't understand from a business standpoint. Nobody will probably ever buy more than one laser, so why spend a lot if the goal is to make profit.
Have a nice day,

PJ

I'm pretty sure that laser safety is not really a matter of not selling at all and selling.
Your saying that it's tolorable to forget the safety to make something sell.
Now sorry but that's something i would refuse to agree to at all costs.
I'm pretty sure you were trying to state that i'm bashing.
Secondly with messing I would have obviously ment that messing (as in dangerous actions) with lasers.

1/13 . 1/7 of all my posts? now that's an hilarious analysis.
I'm sorry but I'm not even replying to this further. :)

Good day

^^ Lol!!! @#76

Life is not bubble-wrapped. You will be amazed when you realize everyone doesn't care about other people.

Last edited:

BAHAHAHAHAHA You've got Toaster pegged. :crackup: +2

Welcome aboard. :beer: