Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

new host?

is it possible to transfer my 50mW 532nm diode from the pen host into a flashlight host? it would be an awesome host, so i wnt to use it.

The pics are in below posts

Last edited:

You just need a heatsink that fits the flashlight host with a hole sized for your 532nm module. Several forum members create custom heatsinks.
Pics of the flashlight host & 532nm pen might be useful.

Last edited:
Upload to this website: TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting Then after you do that get the forum link and put it in between
like this:

Dont start a new thread for every link you could of put them all in one post. Or of just edited your first post and put them in there. Otherwise this is like spam. And I don't think you will be able to put it in that flashlight :( Or it will be hard.

Last edited:

Blord

Not possible, the new host is too short. There is just not enough space to accommodate the green module, driver and the battery.

You can try the Aurora C6 host. It has a longer head.

Last edited:
i tried copying and pasting each photo n one post, but my stupid macbook kept doing weird things. Sorry man, im kinda new. ya, by the looks of it, i dont think i will accomplish anything

Blord

Click on my C6 rainbow collection in my signature. You will see a green laser in a C6 host. It use a full size 18650 battery with just the brass module sticking out a few mm from the heatsink, not visible on the photo.

Click on my C6 rainbow collection in my signature. You will see a green laser in a C6 host. It use a full size 18650 battery with just the brass module sticking out a few mm from the heatsink, not visible on the photo.

That is an awesome host!! :drool: Wish i had one!